Which Telltale series r u most looking 4ward 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Telltale series r u most looking 4ward 2?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 months ago#11
simplesprite posted...
The Wolf Among Us season 2. Right behind it is the hypothetical Tales From the Borderlands season 2, the first seasons of both are tied for my favorite Telltale game.

I liked The Wolf Among Us more than any other TT game but TWD Season One would have been practically as good-if I hadn't got stuck in it half way thru it.
GT: Bludluvr , upcoming games I'm looking forward Marvel's GotG ep 3, LIS: Before the Storm, Batman Seas 2 ep 2, Cuphead, Super Lucky's Tale, TWAU Seas 2, TWD 4

User Info: BB52700

BB52700
3 months ago#12
The Wolf Among Us. It was the sequel I most wanted to happen and the one I never thought we'd see.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 months ago#13
BB52700 posted...
The Wolf Among Us. It was the sequel I most wanted to happen and the one I never thought we'd see.

I know. That'll b a day 1.
GT: Bludluvr , upcoming games I'm looking forward Marvel's GotG ep 3, LIS: Before the Storm, Batman Seas 2 ep 2, Cuphead, Super Lucky's Tale, TWAU Seas 2, TWD 4

User Info: Saysdawg

Saysdawg
3 months ago#14
Tales from Borderlands 2, Game of Thornes, TWD Final season in that order.
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers

User Info: ab2c4

ab2c4
3 months ago#15
Walking Dead, hopes it as good as the first season.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Telltale series r u most looking 4ward 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived