Forza 7 has ONLY ONE new track. Garbage.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza 7 has ONLY ONE new track. Garbage.

User Info: cremasterfan

cremasterfan
3 months ago#1
Yes, you read that right, there is ONE track in Forza 7 that hasn't been in a previous Forza game. One. Track.

This is what happens when Microsoft forces a push towards 4K assets. All that time and effort just to have 4K assets which in reality means very little content.

Luckily Project Cars 2 is looking incredible.

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
3 months ago#2
cremasterfan posted...
Yes, you read that right, there is ONE track in Forza 7 that hasn't been in a previous Forza game. One. Track.

This is what happens when Microsoft forces a push towards 4K assets. All that time and effort just to have 4K assets which in reality means very little content.

Luckily Project Cars 2 is looking incredible.

The smell of desperation is strong with this one.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

cremasterfan
3 months ago#3
This is the track list for Project Cars 2...
https://www.carthrottle.com/post/this-is-the-full-track-list-for-project-cars-2/

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
3 months ago#4
You mean what happens is they release the entry that has the most tracks, most cars, best graphics, and most advanced simulation in the series

cremasterfan
3 months ago#5
Rand_Aybara posted...
You mean what happens is they release the entry that has the most tracks, most cars, best graphics, and most advanced simulation in the series

But what value is it when it's just the SAME old tracks from previous games? Massive letdown imo. Will have to pick it up when it's in the bargain bin.

Still loads of great driving games left this year though...

1. Project Cars 2
2. F1 2017
3. NASCAR Heat 2

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
3 months ago#6
Holy cow, 32 tracks and over 200 ribbons, native 4K, over 700 cars, with dynamic weather and time of day? Sign me up.

Compare that to GT Sport which has 17 tracks, 25 ribbons, checkerboard 4K, over 150 cars, and no dynamic weather or time of day? Sony loves closing studios, seems it time to close Polyphony Digital.
PS Pro, Xbox One player. Future Xbox One X owner.

cremasterfan
3 months ago#7
All the rumours have been mega bad about Forza 7 and are looking confirmed now.

One of the 'big' things they have announced in Forza 7 is that you can unlock different coloured driving gloves... I am being serious.

1 new track but hey, there is meant to be 100s of different coloured gloves to unlock...

User Info: urmie

urmie
3 months ago#8
Forza has many tracks returning with new weather/night versions. Maple Valley, COTA Night, etc.
30 environments with 200 layouts, who knows if they will add more via DLC.

"Microsoft forces a push towards 4K assets."
The game was already built in 4K, perhaps you forgot that Xbox is on 2 platforms? Makes it easier to port to the console and when the X comes, 4K assets ready to go.

The content itself is varied and of high quality, I don't think anybody here can doubt Turn 10's ability to pump out objectively good assets.

If you take out the rally and kart tracks of PC2, it's less than what is being listed.
It could be worse, you could have a bunch of squiggle tracks like GT Sport, since they are behind in development of real world tracks.
Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt the one doing it.

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
3 months ago#9
cremasterfan posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

But what value is it when it's just the SAME old tracks from previous games? Massive letdown imo. Will have to pick it up when it's in the bargain bin.

Still loads of great driving games left this year though...

1. Project Cars 2
2. F1 2017
3. NASCAR Heat 2

Possibly the dumbest post of the day. You're complaining about Forza having mostly old tracks and then list F1 and NASCAR...

cremasterfan
3 months ago#10
The_Hedon posted...
Holy cow, 32 tracks and over 200 ribbons, native 4K, over 700 cars, with dynamic weather and time of day? Sign me up.

Compare that to GT Sport which has 17 tracks, 25 ribbons, checkerboard 4K, over 150 cars, and no dynamic weather or time of day? Sony loves closing studios, seems it time to close Polyphony Digital.

Oh, I have no doubt that it will be a lot better than GT Sport but I am sure that Project Cars 2 is going to be the best racing game this year.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza 7 has ONLY ONE new track. Garbage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived