Do you feel like id XB1X does not live up to MS promises

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you feel like id XB1X does not live up to MS promises

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 months ago#1
that you are pretty much done with the xbox console? I have stuck wth xbox all gen, even knowing the whole time ps4 has a better game lineup and the nintendo switch will soon have a better lineup. I feel if xbx1 is just a slightly better xbox one with little to no games next year like this year...should we wait n see what the succesor to xbx1 will be instead?
XBOX ONE X

User Info: xSublimex

xSublimex
3 months ago#2
Should we wait and see? No as you don't speak for the people. Should you wait and see? That's up to you

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
3 months ago#3
Opinions are like a******s, everyone has one and they are all full of s***.

In my opinion, Switch is a joke console. The Only game that remotely interests me is BotW and I can pick up a WiiU for the price of a meal out if I wanna play that.

Sony has shown me nothing this Gen that makes me wanna play it.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
3 months ago#4
You should sell your Xbox and stop posting here. All you do is complain.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
3 months ago#5
No because it isn't out yet. I'll have to reserve my judgement for when it does. If they start releasing games in 720p I'll definitely feel lied to so in that sense I'm just about done with my PS Pro
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 months ago#6
THEaircobra posted...
You should sell your Xbox and stop posting here. All you do is complain.
Oh, so you think you're special? How so?

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 months ago#7
complain? no sir...i want to see MS climb to the heights i know they are capable of...you may be content with MS being in 3rd place, but having been an OG xbox, 360 owner i already know they could be doing much more.
XBOX ONE X

User Info: jedirood

jedirood
3 months ago#8
The moment you said Xbox has no games is the moment people stopped reading
"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... On days like these, kids like you.... Should be burning in hell!"

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
3 months ago#9
How can you fairly judge something that hasn't even been released yet?
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
3 months ago#10
Mindwipe77 posted...
complain? no sir...i want to see MS climb to the heights i know they are capable of...you may be content with MS being in 3rd place, but having been an OG xbox, 360 owner i already know they could be doing much more.

They're not in 3rd place. Seriously, your ignorance is showing. Go buy a PS4 or Switch and post on those boards.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you feel like id XB1X does not live up to MS promises

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived