New Star Wars Battlefront 2 space battles trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Star Wars Battlefront 2 space battles trailer

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
3 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki3K4zez9Ng

This is the shooter that will get my $60 this holidays. What about you?

User Info: steelix55

steelix55
3 months ago#2
I love Star Wars, but Destiny 2 is what I'll be focusing on. Star Wars B2 would have to get stellar reviews for me to consider it, because I have no faith in EA or DICE.
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || GTX 980 Ti || 16GB DDR3 || 512GB SSD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Win10 x64 || Acer Predator XB271HU || Samsung UN55KS8000 || PS4 Pro || Switch

Hucast9
3 months ago#3
steelix55 posted...
I love Star Wars, but Destiny 2 is what I'll be focusing on. Star Wars B2 would have to get stellar reviews for me to consider it, because I have no faith in EA or DICE.

This has the potential to get 10 scores. If they can make it so you can park your ship inside that space station, get out, and fight on foot, then that would be epic and certainly 10/10. We just gotta see more to know more.

Hucast9
3 months ago#4
bump

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
3 months ago#5
Good to see they're adding additional ships for both factions. I really want to fly a TIE Defender.
[What is my purpose?] "You pass butter."
[Oh my God.]"Yeah, welcome to the club, pal."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Star Wars Battlefront 2 space battles trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived