Xbox one X live on amazon!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one X live on amazon!

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
3 months ago#21
GOT ONE!

Happy boy.
Baby girl what's happening

User Info: mw2boosterlolz

mw2boosterlolz
3 months ago#22
ChubbierTube posted...
Already selling for $650 on eBay. Smdh.

Smh = shaking my head
smdh = shaking my ....err nvm.

User Info: Cookie_Monster_

Cookie_Monster_
3 months ago#23
steelix55 posted...
Got mine on Amazon. Can't wait! Sucks I'll have to wait until November 7th to play AC: Origins and Wolfenstein in their HDR glory.

Oh yeah! I'm picking up Forza 7 and AC: Origins to play this year. Really looking forward to the new AC though. Looks super awesome.

Btw is AC actually in HDR? I haven't heard about this, but hope it is! Can't wait!

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
3 months ago#24
Cookie_Monster_ posted...
steelix55 posted...
Got mine on Amazon. Can't wait! Sucks I'll have to wait until November 7th to play AC: Origins and Wolfenstein in their HDR glory.

Oh yeah! I'm picking up Forza 7 and AC: Origins to play this year. Really looking forward to the new AC though. Looks super awesome.

Btw is AC actually in HDR? I haven't heard about this, but hope it is! Can't wait!

I'm looking foward to the new Madden and NBA 2k18 enhancements.
Baby girl what's happening

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
3 months ago#25
Both editions are available in the uk (they may just be updating the websites). Ordered the Scorpio edition (about time I replaced the 360). Might even replay some of the older games again (and of course the newer ones).
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.

User Info: Cookie_Monster_

Cookie_Monster_
3 months ago#26
ReggieBush09 posted...
Cookie_Monster_ posted...
steelix55 posted...

I'm looking foward to the new Madden and NBA 2k18 enhancements.

Nice, not into sports but since you are I can see how that'd be quite exciting. I'm sure you'll love every second of them! ;)

User Info: segamaster316

segamaster316
3 months ago#27
Just completed my preorder on Amazon. Now I'm wondering if I should also do one on best buy's site.
Who do you think you are, I am!

User Info: clevermoniker

clevermoniker
3 months ago#28
Got mine! Can't wait to see how CD Projekt Red optimizes the Witcher 3 for the Scorpio!

User Info: mike468

mike468
3 months ago#29
What the hell is the damn difference with the project Scorpio edition?
Triggered fanboys,make the internet go round. In the most disgusting way
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one X live on amazon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived