That's it? Damn MS where are the games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. That's it? Damn MS where are the games?

User Info: Shadowstrike007

Shadowstrike007
3 months ago#1
Not even a crackdown 3 hype thing? What the hell are they doing.
PSN: Shadowstrike002. Currently playing: FF12,sonic mania,night trap,Hyperdimension 1&3 ps3
https://psnprofiles.com/ShadowStrike002

User Info: xtacb

xtacb
3 months ago#2
Custom design console for the biggest fans, “Project Scorpio” inscribed on the console and controller
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?

User Info: AttackOnTitan

AttackOnTitan
3 months ago#3
Cuphead
Recore deluxe
Lucy's Tale
Forza 7
PUBG

Over 100 games get the XB1X treatment for free. I'm going to run through Gears 4 and Halo 5 again
Eren Jaeger - If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! -

User Info: SRV_God

SRV_God
3 months ago#4
AttackOnTitan posted...
Cuphead
Recore deluxe
Lucy's Tale
Forza 7
PUBG

Over 100 games get the XB1X treatment for free. I'm going to run through Gears 4 and Halo 5 again

Still nothing new though.

AttackOnTitan
3 months ago#5
SRV_God posted...
AttackOnTitan posted...
Cuphead
Recore deluxe
Lucy's Tale
Forza 7
PUBG

Still nothing new though.

He never said new games. They did show the new Jarrasic Park game, and some game about Mars or something
Eren Jaeger - If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! -

User Info: Kingkevin06

Kingkevin06
3 months ago#6
Not being sarcastic but don't forget the indie games as well.

Those count for something right?

User Info: stringfellowhwk

stringfellowhwk
3 months ago#7
Agreed. Where is the hunger to destroy competition as it was when they first arrived on the scene with Xbox OG and early 360 era ? They launched with so much variety and tried so many types of games. They do not take chances at all with any top tier ideas / games as they did. They let all exclusivity go to PC which makes it even less desirable. Sony and Nintendo have made more games I have liked than MS. I love their controller more than anything. Sucks. I have always loved many past MS titles from Fable, Otogi, Azurik, Blood Wake, Trans\World Snowboarding / Surf, Hunter The Reckoning / Redeemer, Mass Effect ( Originally Exclusive), Sega GT, Project Gotham, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Conker Reloaded, Blinx, Voodoo Vince, Crimson Skies, Kakuto Chojin, Tao Feng Fist Of the Lotus, Phantom Dust, Ninja Gaiden, Rallisport Challenge 1&2, Apex, Breakdown, Kameo, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Chromehounds, Dead Or Alive Series, Splosion Man, Limbo, Saints Row, Perfect Dark Zero, Ninety Nine Nights 1&2, Naruto Rise Of A Ninja, Kingdom Under Fire 1&2 and many more.
Without Games We All Lose

User Info: jerrick

jerrick
3 months ago#8
stringfellowhwk posted...
Agreed. Where is the hunger to destroy competition as it was when they first arrived on the scene with Xbox OG and early 360 era ? They launched with so much variety and tried so many types of games. They do not take chances at all with any top tier ideas / games as they did. They let all exclusivity go to PC which makes it even less desirable. Sony and Nintendo have made more games I have liked than MS. I love their controller more than anything. Sucks. I have always loved many past MS titles from Fable, Otogi, Azurik, Blood Wake, Trans\World Snowboarding / Surf, Hunter The Reckoning / Redeemer, Mass Effect ( Originally Exclusive), Sega GT, Project Gotham, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Conker Reloaded, Blinx, Voodoo Vince, Crimson Skies, Kakuto Chojin, Tao Feng Fist Of the Lotus, Phantom Dust, Ninja Gaiden, Rallisport Challenge 1&2, Apex, Breakdown, Kameo, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Chromehounds, Dead Or Alive Series, Splosion Man, Limbo, Saints Row, Perfect Dark Zero, Ninety N
ine Nights 1&2, Naruto Rise Of A Ninja, Kingdom Under Fire 1&2 and many more.

Phil took over.

AttackOnTitan
3 months ago#9
Kingkevin06 posted...
Not being sarcastic but don't forget the indie games as well.

Those count for something right?

Oh yeah there were a ton that stood out at E3. I made a list a while back let me see if I can find it

User Info: spartansbrother

spartansbrother
3 months ago#10
stringfellowhwk posted...
Agreed. Where is the hunger to destroy competition as it was when they first arrived on the scene with Xbox OG and early 360 era ? They launched with so much variety and tried so many types of games. They do not take chances at all with any top tier ideas / games as they did. They let all exclusivity go to PC which makes it even less desirable. Sony and Nintendo have made more games I have liked than MS. I love their controller more than anything. Sucks. I have always loved many past MS titles from Fable, Otogi, Azurik, Blood Wake, Trans\World Snowboarding / Surf, Hunter The Reckoning / Redeemer, Mass Effect ( Originally Exclusive), Sega GT, Project Gotham, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Conker Reloaded, Blinx, Voodoo Vince, Crimson Skies, Kakuto Chojin, Tao Feng Fist Of the Lotus, Phantom Dust, Ninja Gaiden, Rallisport Challenge 1&2, Apex, Breakdown, Kameo, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Chromehounds, Dead Or Alive Series, Splosion Man, Limbo, Saints Row, Perfect Dark Zero, Ninety Nine Nights 1&2, Naruto Rise Of A Ninja, Kingdom Under Fire 1&2 and many more.

phil would call all of those games too risky to release
*wipes brown*
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. That's it? Damn MS where are the games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived