Which version is gamestop offering 200$credit towards and xbox x

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which version is gamestop offering 200$credit towards and xbox x

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 months ago#21
Let me google that for you. I'll be back in a few hours once I compile my results into an easy to read format.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: madrileno23

madrileno23
2 months ago#22
Don't trade at gamestop, you can do better selling privately online.
I sold my PS4 when the Pro came out for $260 when Gamestop was only offering $200.
Even after shipping for $12 and ebay cut of $20 or so, I got about $30 extra. Worth it IMO.
If SWTOR is the Titanic, than Guild Wars 2 is the Iceberg....

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
2 months ago#23
You are better off selling it on eBay.
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
2 months ago#24
madrileno23 posted...
Don't trade at gamestop, you can do better selling privately online.
I sold my PS4 when the Pro came out for $260 when Gamestop was only offering $200.
Even after shipping for $12 and ebay cut of $20 or so, I got about $30 extra. Worth it IMO.

Definitely not worth it for me because I would pay about 13% in PayPal/eBay fees and like $20 to ship the Xbox One S. It's like $180 the going rate on eBay right now. 500gb base for me.
Current Devices: Xbox One, Switch, 3DS and PS4.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
2 months ago#25
SparkItUp posted...
Homie_202 posted...
The switch and the PS4 pro are $200, the PS4 and the Xbox one S are $150, and the Xbox one is $100.

bit of a ripoff right there don't ya think?

Yea. I didn't say it was a good deal. I'm just saying that's what they are offering. But when has Gamestop ever had good deals?

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
2 months ago#26
SearchmanV16 posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...
The entire internet at your fingertips and you don't know how to use it.....

Funny because GameStop says up to without specifying anything...

*Up to* is the keyword there meaning you can get *up to* for trading in certain models.

Since theres more than one make and model its easier to type up to instead of a list because specifying lessens the chance of consumers trading it. Easiest way is to call Gamestop. The employees will know. Its a trade in deal.

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#27
HAHAHA what a ripoff. they give you 200 for a switch and a ps4 pro COMBINED? the two of them can buy you a xonex if you trade them with someone willing
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which version is gamestop offering 200$credit towards and xbox x

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived