Are all Xbox One X pre orders sold out or just the Project Scorpio edition?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are all Xbox One X pre orders sold out or just the Project Scorpio edition?

User Info: jhslam11

jhslam11
3 months ago#1
Topic.

Not sure if this is a stupid question or not. Basically I'm wondering if I'll be able to walk in to a Best Buy on 11/7 and pick one up, or will they all be sold out already.

User Info: Kangkoopa713

Kangkoopa713
3 months ago#2
Just the Scorpio edition not sure if the xbox one x itself is up for pre order
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2238854/

User Info: quickposter

quickposter
3 months ago#3
This is brilliant. I was hoping pre-orders would sell out. I honestly can't wait to see the ponies damage controll. They are nuts to think the X will come out and not get attention from PS4 owners/buyers.

User Info: J22InSpirit

J22InSpirit
3 months ago#4
Scorpio edition only.
They didn't start the original One X yet, I don't think. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Shemoth 14:14 "Yahuah fights for you, and you keep silent."
Xbox GT: Nearyah07 / FC:SW-6605-3718-1205

User Info: Dark World Ruler

Dark World Ruler
3 months ago#5
quickposter posted...
This is brilliant. I was hoping pre-orders would sell out. I honestly can't wait to see the ponies damage controll. They are nuts to think the X will come out and not get attention from PS4 owners/buyers.

Its getting attention from gamers who want the newest console, such as myself. I love consoles and always support the industry by buying them
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are all Xbox One X pre orders sold out or just the Project Scorpio edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived