Microsoft pops bottle of champagne with the high reception of the Xbox One X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft pops bottle of champagne with the high reception of the Xbox One X

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
3 months ago#1
*Pops bottle of champagne* Woooooo! It's finally able to be pre ordered. Now I gotta find one lol

https://mspoweruser.com/xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-preorders-sell-amazon-us-hour/

Why not be happy for your other fellow gamers even if you just own a Switch or a PS4? Why damage control and act in desperation? All over social media and Gamespot/IGN and other gaming sites fanboys who don't support this console are losing their minds...LOL why?
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
3 months ago#2
i thought you were going to post an image of them celebrating like teams do when their games go gold.
I am most excited for KingdomHearts3, FinalFantasyVIIRemake, NiNoKuni2, DeathStranding, SeaOfThieves, DragonQuestXI, RDR2, GodOfWar, SpiderMan, SoTC

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
3 months ago#3
Nobody is losing their mind, it's a game console, calm down.

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
3 months ago#4
Mr_Killstreak posted...

if this was nextgen xbox with halo and new IPs , it would be a bigger deal. but it is for ppl that want forza COD and battlefront 2 to look better overall this fall/holiday
I am most excited for KingdomHearts3, FinalFantasyVIIRemake, NiNoKuni2, DeathStranding, SeaOfThieves, DragonQuestXI, RDR2, GodOfWar, SpiderMan, SoTC

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
3 months ago#5
Mr_Killstreak posted...

If you take your head out of the sand maybe you'll notice it lol or better yet just look at the "damage control" topics on this site.
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft pops bottle of champagne with the high reception of the Xbox One X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived