Fallout 3 code giveaway

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fallout 3 code giveaway

User Info: Zenoji

Zenoji
2 months ago#1
So I ended up with an extra Fallout 3 digital code, as most of you probably know this a pretty great backwards compatible game. I completed it years ago with all the achievements and already own it so someone here can have it if they can tell me why they love the Fallout games, like what do the Fallout games do right that other games don't do as well. Answer that I agree the most with will win the code.
Favorites: SNES, PSone, PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox 360

User Info: SiIverchair

SiIverchair
2 months ago#2
I have never played a Fallout game but always thought they looked cool. I think it would be better if someone whos never played the series got the code. Yes I am asking to get the code to try the game out lol

User Info: psnshade71

psnshade71
2 months ago#3
It reminds of tsr pencil and paper rpg gamma world I played as a kid. I was a huge ad&d fan and also played a lot of gamma world and boothill, which was a western game. It's my walked both ways to school uphill in the snow story I tell all my kids. When I was a boy if you wanted to play an open world rpg it was with books, dice, pens, pencils, and lots of graph paper.
M'aiq is tired now, go bother someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhaQgd1Iqs
(message deleted)

User Info: psnshade71

psnshade71
2 months ago#5
The Meatman posted...
I'll send you a dick pic. Good enough?

User name checks out.
M'aiq is tired now, go bother someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhaQgd1Iqs

User Info: The Meatman

The Meatman
2 months ago#6
So did anyone get the game?
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
2 months ago#7
I have it physical and digital so I dont need it but I will say that a hell of a lot of Troll accounts have appeared recently to Troll the X1X. Be careful of who you give it to, most would take the code without even having an Xbox to spite the people on here.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fallout 3 code giveaway

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived