Microsoft Now Publishing Xbox One Version of 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds'

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Now Publishing Xbox One Version of 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds'

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
3 months ago#1
It's official then

Microsoft is now helping developer Bluehole bring popular PC shooter Playerunknown's Battlegrounds to the Xbox One, Microsoft announced today. The game is coming "exclusively to Xbox One in the Xbox Game Preview program" later this year.

RELATED

Meet Brendan 'Playerunknown' Greene, Creator of 'Battlegrounds'
The 41-year-old created the enduring "battle royale" genre in in his spare time, and never expected to be a full-time game designer
Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that the game would be coming to the Microsoft console, but that Microsoft itself would have little to do with the port. During a pre-Gamescom press conference in Germany, though, Brendan "Playerunknown" Greene said that Microsoft is now publishing the Xbox One version of the game.

http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/news/microsoft-to-publish-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-on-xbox-w498593
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.

User Info: psnshade71

psnshade71
3 months ago#2
It was official since E3 back in June.
M'aiq is tired now, go bother someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhaQgd1Iqs

User Info: GENERALJA0

GENERALJA0
3 months ago#3
psnshade71 posted...

actually it wasnt till yesterday at gamescon that they announced the partnership
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
3 months ago#4
All this hype until people realize the game isn't all it's hyped to be. It's fun here and there for a little bit but quickly becomes boring.

User Info: psnshade71

psnshade71
3 months ago#5
GENERALJA0 posted...
psnshade71 posted...

actually it wasnt till yesterday at gamescon that they announced the partnership

Either way that's great. It looks really fun.
M'aiq is tired now, go bother someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhaQgd1Iqs

User Info: Serenity_Lotus

Serenity_Lotus
3 months ago#6
It is officially a Mass Effect situation \o/
https://youtu.be/xd-Y-PFecuw
~ Embrace the warmth that is death, destroy the coldness that is life ~

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
3 months ago#7
Mr_Killstreak posted...
All this hype until people realize the game isn't all it's hyped to be. It's fun here and there for a little bit but quickly becomes boring.

I guess that is one way to downplay it.
Gamefaqs,you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
3 months ago#8
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...

Just don't see why everybody is sucking the games ass, I've owned it since release and the novelty wears off pretty quickly.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
3 months ago#9
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...

Just don't see why everybody is sucking the games ass, I've owned it since release and the novelty wears off pretty quickly.

Yea,probably a fad.Im sure it will die off any second now.
Gamefaqs,you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
3 months ago#10
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...

Yea,probably a fad.Im sure it will die off any second now.

It's a pretty damn popular game and for once I'm glad it's not called Call Of Duty
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Now Publishing Xbox One Version of 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived