Xbox One Won't do 4K 60 FPS for EVERY GAME

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Won't do 4K 60 FPS for EVERY GAME

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
3 months ago#21
So many ruined lives. The mighty PS4 & PS4 Pro were supposed to rule this gen unchallenged...even if they couldn't hit 1080p/4K on EVERY GAME...

How many more bulls*** excuses could these militant Sony fanatic trolls come up with in the next 2-1/2 months to downplay the X's power?
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: bojangles22

bojangles22
3 months ago#22
http://i.imgur.com/2LCtbUt.jpg
Phantom Dust all time great.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
3 months ago#23
@bojangles22

http://imgur.com/nAsecNj
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
3 months ago#24
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
People are f***ing sheep.

At no time did MS ever say it would do all, or even most, games at 4k60fps, that was only ever speculative or trolling.

actually. doesnt MS keep saying pure 4k.

or is pure 4k not the same as native 4k

:P how many scorpio zodiac sign in twitter profiles have i seen say pure native 4k , and i swear ive seen xbox say it.

its a bit misleading but they are saying outputting in 4k but that could be checkerboarding to 4k, where ps4pro has a lot of checkerboarding but not to 4k.

but MS has also said a lot that its up to the developer. at no time did they ever say every game will be 4k, in fact they have specifically said they wouldnt

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
3 months ago#25
bob15x posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...

At no time did MS ever say it would do all, or even most, games at 4k60fps, that was only ever speculative or trolling.

:P how many scorpio zodiac sign in twitter profiles have i seen say pure native 4k , and i swear ive seen xbox say it.

its a bit misleading but they are saying outputting in 4k but that could be checkerboarding to 4k, where ps4pro has a lot of checkerboarding but not to 4k.

but MS has also said a lot that its up to the developer. at no time did they ever say every game will be 4k, in fact they have specifically said they wouldnt

but ps4pro from the start said 4k with checkerboarding and other effects .

i thought MS was saying more when it is pure 4k it is pure 4k.

but if MS said they wouldnt, okay
I am most excited for KingdomHearts3, FinalFantasyVIIRemake, NiNoKuni2, DeathStranding, SeaOfThieves, DragonQuestXI, RDR2, GodOfWar, SpiderMan, SoTC

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
3 months ago#26
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
bob15x posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...

I believe it has always been:
Third party = Up to the devs
First party = True 4k guaranteed

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but Spencer and crew have been saying since day one the box could do true 4k, it's just up to the devs, and as such only spoke for/guaranteed 4k for first party studios.
GT: Rafficus III | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
3 months ago#27
quincy2000a posted...
mw2boosterlolz posted...
Seen a few posts across forums, youtube videos, "reviews" that call it a "4K 60FPS beast."

I'd imagine 95% of people already know this but for those that don't^^

...and it will also use checkerboarding...

It's mid 8th gen with a Jaguar CPU...

Yes it's definitely the place to be for the most refined console gamers. You're going to love XOX!
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
3 months ago#28
quincy2000a posted...
mw2boosterlolz posted...
Seen a few posts across forums, youtube videos, "reviews" that call it a "4K 60FPS beast."

Holy ****! A rare moment of Quincy actually expressing an opinion that is his own and not a mere quote from someone else. I don't see a link to a funny article either. The eclipse is having a funny effect on people, it seems.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
3 months ago#29
quincy2000a posted...
mw2boosterlolz posted...

Will it use 720p like it's competitor?

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
3 months ago#30
Rafficus_III posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
bob15x posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...

I believe it has always been:
Third party = Up to the devs
First party = True 4k guaranteed

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but Spencer and crew have been saying since day one the box could do true 4k, it's just up to the devs, and as such only spoke for/guaranteed 4k for first party studios.

when you say it like that, i guess i agree. forza, sea of thieves, and crackdown 3 should be guaranteed 4k native. guaranteed.

third party, i bet it is smaller type games or ones not as AAA. again i just dont think COD or battlefront can be native 4k . theyll look amazing though. and AC origins is still 30fps. i think thatll be checkerboarded as well. though idk if 1800 or 2160.

im almost positive though that ive seen xbox on twitter have the words pure 4k.
I am most excited for KingdomHearts3, FinalFantasyVIIRemake, NiNoKuni2, DeathStranding, SeaOfThieves, DragonQuestXI, RDR2, GodOfWar, SpiderMan, SoTC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Won't do 4K 60 FPS for EVERY GAME

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived