Xbox One Won't do 4K 60 FPS for EVERY GAME

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Won't do 4K 60 FPS for EVERY GAME

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
2 months ago#41
quincy2000a posted...
archibald3 posted...
THEaircobra posted...
EightySix22 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
mw2boosterlolz posted...
Seen a few posts across forums, youtube videos, "reviews" that call it a "4K 60FPS beast."

I'd imagine 95% of people already know this but for those that don't^^

...and it will also use checkerboarding...

It's mid 8th gen with a Jaguar CPU...

Holy ****! A rare moment of Quincy actually expressing an opinion that is his own and not a mere quote from someone else. I don't see a link to a funny article either. The eclipse is having a funny effect on people, it seems.

You're giving him far too much credit. He has no f***ing idea what a Jaguar CPU is. He's just regurgitating words he sees on the internet.

Not too mention he never brought this up with the ps4 and Xbox One sharing the same amd cpu. In fact the Xbox One cpu was a little faster then the ps4 - and that never stopped the ps4 from being "the more powerful console for refined gamers"...lamo. He's a hypocrite of the highest order and it's actually entertaining as hell to watch him fail this hard.

...neither did this...

Star Wars: Battlefront Runs At 900p Resolution on PS4, a Blurry 720p on Xbox One
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/11884-star-wars-battlefront-runs-at-900p-resolution-on-ps4-a-blurry-720p-on-xbox-one#/slide/1 e:ra

...as usual, the proof's in the puddin'...

Still running this so close to XOX? Wow. You don't think that's a little silly? Like it might potentially set you up to look incredibly stupid in the very near future? No? Ok than buddy. Good luck.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: PUERTOxROCK

PUERTOxROCK
2 months ago#42
It will be the most capable console that can do 4K/60FPS more than ANY OTHER console in existence...way more than PS4 Pro.

Whatever games it can't do will still run and look better than they do on ANY OTHER console...

It is still the most powerful console on the planet...and PS4 Pro still will be in the rearview mirror when it comes to absolute performance...

It has a much higher ceiling and gives developers a lot more headroom...

Regardless of popularity Xbox One X hangs a couple inches lower where it counts...it is what it is

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 months ago#43
PUERTOxROCK posted...
It will be the most capable console that can do 4K/60FPS more than ANY OTHER console in existence...way more than PS4 Pro.

...that's exactly what I've been saying...I acknowledge that the extra time and extra $100 will give the X1X that edge...but both consoles will continue to checkerboard and have sub 4k/60fps games...they're in the same mid 8th gen boat...that Jaguar CPU sealed that deal...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: Otterz4Life

Otterz4Life
2 months ago#44
MS never claimed it could do 60fps on every game. Not once. Not ever. All they said was true 4k, which is what all of their first party and a lot of third party seem to be achieving.

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 months ago#45
Otterz4Life posted...
MS never claimed it could do 60fps on every game. Not once. Not ever. All they said was true 4k, which is what all of their first party and a lot of third party seem to be achieving.

Who here ever claimed that...?

I do see people saying that 4k/60fps will not be achieved on all X1X titles...but I see that more as a statement about the power of the system...and as a statement of fact rather than someone disputing something said by Phil's boys...at least the 60fps part...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
2 months ago#46
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
People are f***ing sheep.

At no time did MS ever say it would do all, or even most, games at 4k60fps, that was only ever speculative or trolling.

actually. doesnt MS keep saying pure 4k.

or is pure 4k not the same as native 4k

:P how many scorpio zodiac sign in twitter profiles have i seen say pure native 4k , and i swear ive seen xbox say it.

MS said:

1. MS never promised nor said 60 fps in 4K

2. MS did say they are leaving it to developers but most first party titles will be in true 4K and not checkerboard.

So stop lying to other people on this board you f***ing clown.
"I was purged FOUR times since last August so I decided to ramp up the troll posts now." - Laylow12(Hornedlion)

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
2 months ago#47
quincy2000a posted...
PUERTOxROCK posted...

...that's exactly what I've been saying...I acknowledge that the extra time and extra $100 will give the X1X that edge...but both consoles will continue to checkerboard and have sub 4k/60fps games...they're in the same mid 8th gen boat...that Jaguar CPU sealed that deal...

Still f***ing delusional... PS4 Pro was in longer development time than X1X.
"I was purged FOUR times since last August so I decided to ramp up the troll posts now." - Laylow12(Hornedlion)

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
2 months ago#48
quincy2000a posted...
I'm a console gamer, so the PC doesn't count.

Being a multiconsole owner, all one of them has to do is outperform the other on a multiplat.

That's how I determine which one to buy.

No moved goalposts for me--whichever one outperforms the other wins.

User Info: bojangles22

bojangles22
1 month ago#49
archibald3 posted...
THEaircobra posted...
EightySix22 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
mw2boosterlolz posted...
Seen a few posts across forums, youtube videos, "reviews" that call it a "4K 60FPS beast."

Holy ****! A rare moment of Quincy actually expressing an opinion that is his own and not a mere quote from someone else. I don't see a link to a funny article either. The eclipse is having a funny effect on people, it seems.

You're giving him far too much credit. He has no f***ing idea what a Jaguar CPU is. He's just regurgitating words he sees on the internet.

Not too mention he never brought this up with the ps4 and Xbox One sharing the same amd cpu. In fact the Xbox One cpu was a little faster then the ps4 - and that never stopped the ps4 from being "the more powerful console for refined gamers"...lamo. He's a hypocrite of the highest order and it's actually entertaining as hell to watch him fail this hard.

I know right? The day has finally come, along with the eclipse even!

Look at him squirm!
Phantom Dust all time great.

User Info: bojangles22

bojangles22
1 month ago#50
archibald3 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
archibald3 posted...
THEaircobra posted...
EightySix22 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
mw2boosterlolz posted...

...neither did this...

Star Wars: Battlefront Runs At 900p Resolution on PS4, a Blurry 720p on Xbox One
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/11884-star-wars-battlefront-runs-at-900p-resolution-on-ps4-a-blurry-720p-on-xbox-one#/slide/1 e:ra

...as usual, the proof's in the puddin'...

Lmao.

What a total meltdown our Googleboy is having!
Phantom Dust all time great.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Won't do 4K 60 FPS for EVERY GAME

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived