Is the Xbox One X worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is the Xbox One X worth it?

User Info: PS4always

PS4always
2 months ago#21
No, it's not worth it.

before you rage at me, screaming "you're biased", I don't think the PS4 pro is worth it either.

sure you'll get a few 4k native games on both but the majority of games will not be 4k native on either system.

imo if you have a ps4 or xb1 then there is little point in upgrading to a ps4pro or xb1x, and if 4k is so very important to you, then save your money and build yourself a nice PC which will blow both the xb1x and ps4 pro away, big time.
F2P/Freemium is a cancer on gaming.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 months ago#22
What an odd poll.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
2 months ago#23
Amazon kicks Best Buy's ass.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
2 months ago#24
DirkMcGurkin posted...
What an odd poll.

Consider the source.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
2 months ago#25
bit redundant at this point to have a gaming pc & an xbox one isn't it? don't get me wrong i know the early exclusives were just that, exclusive...but they are few and far between

User Info: Flamer_Blue

Flamer_Blue
2 months ago#26
I want to play Forza 7 the way it's meant to be played so it's worth it to me.
<cite>Metallix87 posted...</cite>
"Nintendo is an animal"

User Info: obiwankenobe

obiwankenobe
2 months ago#27
I think it is but I don't game on a PC anymore and spent a lot of money on a 4K TV . I love my Xbox One but will most likely give it to my daughter. A lot won't be able to justify it and I totally understand that. I have been an Xbox gamer since day one because of the games like Halo, Gears of War, Forza, and others. To each their own.
Proud Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii owner.

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
2 months ago#28
PS4always posted...
No, it's not worth it.

before you rage at me, screaming "you're biased", I don't think the PS4 pro is worth it either.

sure you'll get a few 4k native games on both but the majority of games will not be 4k native on either system.

imo if you have a ps4 or xb1 then there is little point in upgrading to a ps4pro or xb1x, and if 4k is so very important to you, then save your money and build yourself a nice PC which will blow both the xb1x and ps4 pro away, big time.

Actually you're biased. You're defending the OG PS4/Xbox One and saying to not get the Pro or X and then you say get a freaking PC?

Make up your mind dude.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
2 months ago#29
SparkItUp posted...
bit redundant at this point to have a gaming pc & an xbox one isn't it? don't get me wrong i know the early exclusives were just that, exclusive...but they are few and far between

A few exclusives is better than none.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is the Xbox One X worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived