can we be honest about major nelson?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. can we be honest about major nelson?

User Info: b166er01

b166er01
3 months ago#31
Lol this is a funny topic. I've never really thought about him much tbh. He's just the guy who does the weekly Xbox update video thingy to me.
But that's a good thing. He just seems like a normal guy..kinda goofy, but normal

At least he's not some stereotypical game personality..you know, the usual bearded skinny jeans, graphic tee wearing jackbag..

or the blonde, glasses (no prescription- its part of the costume), tight shirt wearing "gamer girl" who u know damn well doesn't know wat she's talking about w/o a teleprompter
Yes, I wear glasses. No, I'm not a hipster; I actually need them

User Info: natevines

natevines
3 months ago#32
b166er01 posted...
or the blonde, glasses (no prescription- its part of the costume), tight shirt wearing "gamer girl" who u know damn well doesn't know wat she's talking about w/o a teleprompter

Just give it time. Having a hot girl is a great idea because it appeals to horny nerds and also checks the PC box. She doesn't even have to know anything, just read off a script.

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
3 months ago#33
DirkMcGurkin posted...
Why do some video game fans care so much about such trivial things?

This is like complaining about an actor who plays Colonel Sanders in a KFC commercial instead of just eating the f***ing chicken.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/732/144/7c2.gif

This is a really funny time to use this example. Shawn Michaels returned to the WWE ring after a long time last night. Why? To dress like Colonel Sanders for an ad... It was funny at first, then seemed like such a waste of having Shawn Michaels at Summerslam. So me and a few others by chance actually were mad at exactly what you just said.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 months ago#34
AluminumWater posted...
Hes better than phil spencer tbh.

It's hard to pick between phil, major nelson, yusef medhi, albert penello, aaron greenberg. They've all made completely false claims about console power and or software. phil has the record though.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: b166er01

b166er01
3 months ago#35
AgentLocke posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
Why do some video game fans care so much about such trivial things?

This is like complaining about an actor who plays Colonel Sanders in a KFC commercial instead of just eating the f***ing chicken.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/732/144/7c2.gif

This is a really funny time to use this example. Shawn Michaels returned to the WWE ring after a long time last night. Why? To dress like Colonel Sanders for an ad... It was funny at first, then seemed like such a waste of having Shawn Michaels at Summerslam. So me and a few others by chance actually were mad at exactly what you just said.

"He revealed that his guilty pleasure is KFC mashed potatoes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Hryb

Illuminati confirmed
Yes, I wear glasses. No, I'm not a hipster; I actually need them

User Info: gamebuyer22

gamebuyer22
3 months ago#36
Not that I even care but I did stumble on this lame topic. He comes off as a really fake person. I've seen him in the past and he's a typical PR guy.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 months ago#37
I feel he same way, I've never liked him. I feel like MS said "we need someone like Kevin butler or someone with charisma like Reggie Fils-aime." So they got this guy but they don't realize he is annoying and nobody likes him. He seems so stuck up and snobby imo.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
3 months ago#38
Laylow12 posted...
They've all made completely false claims

http://i.imgur.com/qtNYDjj.gifv
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
3 months ago#39
Laylow12 posted...
AluminumWater posted...
Hes better than phil spencer tbh.

It's hard to pick between phil, major nelson, yusef medhi, albert penello, aaron greenberg. They've all made completely false claims about console power and or software. phil has the record though.

No, I believe that record belongs to you.

Congratulations, you might get into the Guinness Book of World Records as the biggest liar of all time.

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
3 months ago#40
I'll tell you what's more cringeworthy, those super bubbly, overly positive personalities. Full of bulls***.

Edit: Actually, I'm wrong. The resident trolls are more cringeworthy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. can we be honest about major nelson?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived