can we be honest about major nelson?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. can we be honest about major nelson?

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
2 months ago#51
Major Nelson is the biggest tool ever.

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles//a/1/5/9/1/1/2/9/Fullscreen_capture_17062013_102910.jpg.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/80/format/jpg
"The first company to reach 10 million in console sales wins" - Don Mattrick
(message deleted)

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
2 months ago#53
I never liked him.
"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!" - Donald J. Trump

User Info: Wolf Kage

Wolf Kage
2 months ago#54
I like him.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
2 months ago#55
JayDotKill posted...
He's a pedo

Yeah I don't want to be mean, but I always got that vibe from him. There's just something about his face that's untrustowrthy.

And he could be the nicest guy ever, but I just don't like him.
"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!" - Donald J. Trump

User Info: robdisco

robdisco
2 months ago#56
JayDotKill posted...
Hi, I'm JayDotKill and I say super f***ed up things to be funny because I'm like super edgy y'all
I prefer to just play video games rather than worry about which platform/s they release on or how many pixels are on the screen.

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
2 months ago#57
we can
he's only a captain
[?]
"He must've been a very important chimp."

User Info: jedirood

jedirood
2 months ago#58
JayDotKill posted...
He's a pedo

Unless you have proof of that, don't say such things. People have had their lives ruined over false rumors. So unless you have something to share, don't potentially ruin someone's life
"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... On days like these, kids like you.... Should be burning in hell!"

User Info: BibikiBayBoy

BibikiBayBoy
2 months ago#59
major nelson is a PR guy who just acts like many people here. He tried hard to 1up PS but ended up embarrassing himself.

this's what he said to ps4. later ms did the same with scorpio, much earlier too.
http://i.imgur.com/XbIAGOZ.jpg
Ignored Users: 300 (Max)
Tagged Users: 875

User Info: athomas917

athomas917
2 months ago#60
We could always call Trixie 360 back.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. can we be honest about major nelson?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived