Tomb Raider is NATIVE 4K on Xbox X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tomb Raider is NATIVE 4K on Xbox X

User Info: Otterz4Life

Otterz4Life
3 months ago#31
Ephrimtrollins posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
ColorBlindGamer posted...
A lot of upset Sony fans in this thread. Why do they hang around here and torture themselves with the news daily of how much more powerful he X1 is?

because they know starting nov 7th they have the inferior console, so ofc sony zealots will try to rain on the xbox one x parade, pity them

"Graphics dont matter, games/remotes/ where my friends are do"

Remember that? Lol console warriors are funny.

I remember.

Just like I remember when the exclusives were more or less equal, which was right up to the beginning of this year, it was all about resolution and framerate of third party games and how inferior the Xbox was because multiplats were in 900p and PS4 was 1080p...

Now it's all about games because trolls know that the superior hardware is dropping in a few months and they can't Lord an extra 180 lines of vertical resolution and 2 extra fps over Xbox fans anymore.

Those goal posts sure are moving quick.

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
3 months ago#32
Why are playstation fanboys so angry about the X?

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
3 months ago#33
Splooie posted...
Why are playstation fanboys so angry about the X?

Why are Xbox fanboys always trying to reassure themselves? Should have gotten over the fact that even with a powerful consoles, its still basically worthless with no games to play on it, so now you fanboys cling onto this upgrade as some kind of last hope that MS will finally stop being in third place, it's sad.

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
3 months ago#34
n00bsaib0t posted...
meetmenow posted...
psnshade71 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
XBOX has as less native 4k titles as the PS4 Pro so far kiddo.

I have the pro. There are zero native 4k games on it.

This is how you spot a lying troll

http://www.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1289840

Beautiful.

Remaster station pro
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT= ScottTHEscammeR Xbox One X makes ponies sad

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
3 months ago#35
@leelee3105 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
meetmenow posted...
psnshade71 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

I have the pro. There are zero native 4k games on it.

This is how you spot a lying troll

http://www.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1289840

Beautiful.

Remaster station pro

Such a sad little fanboy, have fun with your gameless paperweight.

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
3 months ago#36
Don't care. I'll be playing the smooth frame rate version which won't be 4k. 108060 would do for me.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
3 months ago#37
quincy2000a posted...
AgentLocke posted...
quincy2000a posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

That's exactly what I've been saying...

Both the Pro and the X1X will have checkerboarding and sub 4k/60fps titles...due to the extra development time and the extra $100, there will be less of it on the X1X...they're in the same boat...slightly better seating with the X1X, but it's the same boat...

Lmao. This post from the guy who's been bragging about PS4's better hardware for the last three years. Too f***ing funny.

Extra development time? Your own link mentioned it barely takes any time at all.

Remember that battlefront thing Quincy always likes bringing up? The one he has posted here at least 100 times?

"Star Wars: Battlefront Runs At 900p Resolution on PS4, a Blurry 720p on Xbox One"

Let's play that with another EA Shooter

Titanfall 2 on PS4 pro, 1440p

Titanfall 2 on Xbox 1 X, 3200p

Yep... Same boat Quincy. :-)

The reading comprehension you continue to display is astounding...read it slowly, hopefully you'll catch it this time...

Both the Pro and the X1X will have checkerboarding and sub 4k/60fps titles...due to the extra development time and the extra $100, there will be less of it on the X1X...they're in the same boat...slightly better seating with the X1X, but it's the same boat...

BOINNNGGG!

Yup, same mid 8th gen boat...complete with checkerboarding and sub 4k/60fps...

The irony can't be lost on you though, that you've spent an inordinate, almost ungodly amount of time on here condescending others through your overzealous use of ellipses, italics, and berating over how a marginally more powerful console "makes a world of difference", and then saying "we're in the same boat entirely" when an incrementally more powerful console comes along.

Prattle on all you wish about having no bias - we're all guilty of taking favourites, myself included (and admittedly, the Xbox is my chosen go-to primary console solely for controller, infrastructure and friend-base) - but saying that an edge in power is meaningful when it's Sony, then meaningless when it's Microsoft... that's just flat-out hypocrisy.

I'd find it refreshing if you'd just admit that you dislike it when your less-preferred manufacturer (Microsoft) has the significant power edge now, as the Xbox fans have accepted that the PS4 had the power edge with their base console for the past four years.
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

User Info: div85

div85
3 months ago#38
https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/6v8wad/rise_of_the_tomb_raider_xbox_one_x_vs_ps4_pro_vs/

Dunno if anyone has already posted this comparison video.

Massive difference between pro and x.
---------------------------
GT/PSN: benji123uk

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
3 months ago#39
Oh joy, a 3 year old game getting upscaled to 4k that already has s***ty assets that were upscaled from xbox 360 to xbox one origially.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
3 months ago#40
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Oh joy, a 3 year old game getting upscaled to 4k that already has s***ty assets that were upscaled from xbox 360 to xbox one origially.

Look at this one here...
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tomb Raider is NATIVE 4K on Xbox X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived