I can't wait to replay Witcher 3 and Rise of the tomb raider on XBOX One X!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I can't wait to replay Witcher 3 and Rise of the tomb raider on XBOX One X!

User Info: K4P_Link

K4P_Link
2 months ago#11
Me too! If only my PC I've had for years didn't run games better than the XboneX....damn..never mind lol.
Hotter than you in real life :)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1580697/

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 months ago#12
Yeah I'm hyped too.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
2 months ago#13
xxtasy911 posted...
Cookie_Monster_ posted...
I watched the RotTR Xbox One X enhancement video in 4K, but honestly it doesn't look any different than it does on the Pro.

Hopefully that's just video compression.

I have that game for Pro so won't be buying it for the X. I really can't wait to play Witcher 3 on the X though; I'm with ya on that one!

Thats because no one on this board with a naked eye can tell the difference between native 4K and checkerboard 4K, but little fanboys will definitely try to tell you otherwise

That's why checkerboarding is better, it produces nearly identical results but at far less power consumption.

PC morons wish they had the option to checkerboard instead of being forced to go native.
"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!" - Donald J. Trump

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
2 months ago#14
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
Dude you are talking about playing the SAME games at higher resolution nothing more than that. Don't be a sucker and throw your money away.

Well, a fool and his money and all that jazz.
This guy are sick.

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
2 months ago#15
Is The Witcher 3 getting an X1X upgrade?
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: Cookie_Monster_

Cookie_Monster_
2 months ago#16
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Is The Witcher 3 getting an X1X upgrade?

Yup it is. Also on the PS4 Pro it'll be upgraded.

Nobody knows to what extend the upgrade will be but I've no doubt the X1X upgrade will be better and more substantial. I'm not sure that on the X1X that it'll get a native 4K treatment, but likely 1800p checkerboard. Might get ultra level settings.

On Pro I'm guessing it'll just be 1440p checkerboard. Doubt it'll be bumped up to ultra level settings.

User Info: MrThreepwood007

MrThreepwood007
2 months ago#17
I'm holding off finishing the Witcher 3 expansions on my ps4 cause I think im going to rebuy it for the Xbox one x to replay it all in 4k glory.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I can't wait to replay Witcher 3 and Rise of the tomb raider on XBOX One X!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived