Lost all respect for Aaron Greenberg

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Lost all respect for Aaron Greenberg

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 months ago#11
Desmond_Brutha posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Desmond_Brutha posted...
The guy really sat on stage and just bull s***ted all gamers. This makes Microsoft just look sleazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw8GjUgp4r0

It's no different than phil saying he's not making third party exclusive deals because he's focusing on first party studios and then closing half of his first party studios last year.

They also said The Cloud makes the XBOX ONE four times more powerful than the PS4. And the recent "True 4k" claim that ended up including Dynamic Resolution and Checkerboard, just like The Pro.

It's really company wide at this point.

Phil is guilty too but I can at least make sense of it brutha.

I am sure he was telling the truth when he said he didn't like or want to buy exclusiviity. But that was before they started getting their asses totally obliterated by Sony and then Nintendo with exlcluisve games this generation. Then they realized they don't have anything in the pipeline besides their the big 3 and Phil; had to do something to band aid the situation so they started buying exclusives again. It was the only quick fix thing they could do cause they have nothing to rely on in house.

Cloud was total bull s*** as we have seen.

Closing studios is part of the game and probably over Phils head fo the most part. They have a budget.

The people up top need to open the wallet and mandate a major s*** towards games.

Yep. I just wish at some point they'd put the money towards games instead features and services. Consoles are all about exclusive games and like you said, Aaron couldn't even say they have the biggest games with a straight face.

They need to decide if they want to stay in and be successful or bail out because without tons of excellent exclusives, like the competition, they're just a medicocre choice for a second console at best.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
3 months ago#12
Laylow12 posted...
Yep. I just wish...

Yeah, you do that a lot.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
3 months ago#13
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Look at Laylow trolling again.

How much longer until the next suspension?

So stating facts now constitutes trolling?
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.

User Info: TonyMontana916

TonyMontana916
3 months ago#14
What a pathetic video. Soon as that guy laughed when he mentioned Forza I closed it. I'm sorry but what does Sony have on the racing scene? Gran Turismo? That's a fanchise that's more laughable than Forza is at the moment. Honestly, you really should feel bad for posting such a trash vid.
My Big Boss Emblem, Achieved 6/21/2008 http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0500wx6.jpg

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
3 months ago#15
TonyMontana916 posted...
What a pathetic video. Soon as that guy laughed when he mentioned Forza I closed it. I'm sorry but what does Sony have on the racing scene? Gran Turismo? That's a fanchise that's more laughable than Forza is at the moment. Honestly, you really should feel bad for posting such a trash vid.

Seriously this. If you can't act like a mature adult and keep your bias out of it than I can't take anything you say seriously. I'm no fan of Gears, Halo, or Forza, but when I heard him laugh at Forza I knew it was just another anti-xbox agenda video.
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7wHOHYCdc

User Info: Desmond_Brutha

Desmond_Brutha
3 months ago#16
Bumbleoni posted...
TonyMontana916 posted...

Seriously this. If you can't act like a mature adult and keep your bias out of it than I can't take anything you say seriously. I'm no fan of Gears, Halo, or Forza, but when I heard him laugh at Forza I knew it was just another anti-xbox agenda video.

Yea that guy gets a kick out of making fun of Xbox right now but that's not the important part, it was Greenbergs spin, it was just shockingly bad. What informed gamer could take that seriously at all? He could have gotten his message across without flat out lying.

User Info: AluminumWater

AluminumWater
3 months ago#17
It's funny because he mentions the common three

Halo, Gears of war, and Forza. These are ok games, but it's becoming a meme at this point.

"The biggest franchises" I dunno but that got a laugh from me.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
3 months ago#18
AluminumWater posted...
It's funny because he mentions the common three

Halo, Gears of war, and Forza. These are ok games, but it's becoming a meme at this point.

"The biggest franchises" I dunno but that got a laugh from me.

I also laughed because it was so typical. "Well you know we at Xbox have the biggest games; Halo, Gears, Forza..".

Too predictable. And two of those franchises are in decline.
"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!" - Donald J. Trump

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
3 months ago#19
Bumbleoni posted...
TonyMontana916 posted...

He wasn't laughing at Forza, he was laughing because he knew he was going to say Forza. Gears Halo and Forza, we all knew he was going to say it.
"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!" - Donald J. Trump

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
3 months ago#20
StaticPenguin posted...
Who?

Exactly. Who tf is this guy and why would you have any respect for him to lose in the first place.

Obvious troll topic where troll alts will keep it going for days.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? Albert Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Lost all respect for Aaron Greenberg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived