Lost all respect for Aaron Greenberg

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Lost all respect for Aaron Greenberg

User Info: xSublimex

xSublimex
3 months ago#21
VanderZoo posted...
AluminumWater posted...
It's funny because he mentions the common three

Halo, Gears of war, and Forza. These are ok games, but it's becoming a meme at this point.

"The biggest franchises" I dunno but that got a laugh from me.

I also laughed because it was so typical. "Well you know we at Xbox have the biggest games; Halo, Gears, Forza..".

Too predictable. And two of those franchises are in decline.

What two? Both Halo and Gears sold over 5/6 million copies and Forza is Forza. Sells well and reviews highly

User Info: BibikiBayBoy

BibikiBayBoy
3 months ago#22
save this pic so you can make fun of him whenever digital foundry proves xbone x game is not true 4k

http://i.imgur.com/FDNFzM6.jpg
Ignored Users: 300 (Max)
Tagged Users: 875

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
3 months ago#23
TonyMontana916 posted...
What a pathetic video. Soon as that guy laughed when he mentioned Forza I closed it. I'm sorry but what does Sony have on the racing scene? Gran Turismo? That's a fanchise that's more laughable than Forza is at the moment. Honestly, you really should feel bad for posting such a trash vid.

Exactly. Ghetto ass recording equipment, and seems like a typical sony cuck who hates microsoft and any plastic that they manufacturer.

Couldn't help but hear the guy's mouth breathing like he was recording it from his gaming mic on his throat or something. Then the audio difference between his talking and the video... lol. Wow.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: Mario786

Mario786
3 months ago#24
xSublimex posted...
VanderZoo posted...
AluminumWater posted...
It's funny because he mentions the common three

Halo, Gears of war, and Forza. These are ok games, but it's becoming a meme at this point.

"The biggest franchises" I dunno but that got a laugh from me.

I also laughed because it was so typical. "Well you know we at Xbox have the biggest games; Halo, Gears, Forza..".

Too predictable. And two of those franchises are in decline.

What two? Both Halo and Gears sold over 5/6 million copies and Forza is Forza. Sells well and reviews highly

All three are in decline actually. Both critically and commercially. Last gen all three consistently scored in the 90s on metacritic, this gen Halo 5 got an84, Gears 4 also got an 84, Forza 5 a 79, and Forza 6 an 86. Forza Horizon games have been doing better than last gen though.

User Info: Fishels

Fishels
3 months ago#25
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Look at Laylow trolling again.

How much longer until the next suspension?

Is it really trolling if it's true? Because everything he said in that post is factual. Like it's not even an opinion.

User Info: GigaGaia

GigaGaia
3 months ago#26
When you think Microsoft can't sink lower, they prove you wrong by redefining lower.
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
3 months ago#27
Fishels posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Look at Laylow trolling again.

How much longer until the next suspension?

Is it really trolling if it's true? Because everything he said in that post is factual. Like it's not even an opinion.

lol. My dude. Nothing Laylow or any of his alts says should be taken seriously on any level. He lies and misrepresents "facts" almost evey time he posts. There seriously couldn't be a less serious person you should be defending. Not even sure what post you're talking about of his because I had him on ignore for years, but if you're talking about the crap that was quoted here it's a prime example of his typical s***posting and lies.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

Fishels
3 months ago#28
Bumbleoni posted...
TonyMontana916 posted...
What a pathetic video. Soon as that guy laughed when he mentioned Forza I closed it. I'm sorry but what does Sony have on the racing scene? Gran Turismo? That's a fanchise that's more laughable than Forza is at the moment. Honestly, you really should feel bad for posting such a trash vid.

Seriously this. If you can't act like a mature adult and keep your bias out of it than I can't take anything you say seriously. I'm no fan of Gears, Halo, or Forza, but when I heard him laugh at Forza I knew it was just another anti-xbox agenda video.

He's laughing because that's pretty much all their 3 main studios put out. Halo, gears and Forza.

Forza horizon and Forza are better than GT but the point is they aren't doing anything new. That's the problem. It's like Sony fans bragging about MLB.

One comes every single year, it sells well and gets good reviews. But at the end of the day if that was a staple of the PlayStation brand with only 2 other big franchises to back it up it would be a pretty poor line up to be calling "best exclusives".

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
3 months ago#29
Fishels posted...
Bumbleoni posted...
TonyMontana916 posted...

Seriously this. If you can't act like a mature adult and keep your bias out of it than I can't take anything you say seriously. I'm no fan of Gears, Halo, or Forza, but when I heard him laugh at Forza I knew it was just another anti-xbox agenda video.

He's laughing because that's pretty much all their 3 main studios put out. Halo, gears and Forza.

Forza horizon and Forza are better than GT but the point is they aren't doing anything new. That's the problem. It's like Sony fans bragging about MLB.

One comes every single year, it sells well and gets good reviews. But at the end of the day if that was a staple of the PlayStation brand with only 2 other big franchises to back it up it would be awful.

I know why he laughed, I was agreeing with TonyMontana916, trash vid from an immature person with an obvious anti-xbox agenda.
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7wHOHYCdc

Fishels
3 months ago#30
Bumbleoni posted...
Fishels posted...
Bumbleoni posted...
TonyMontana916 posted...

One comes every single year, it sells well and gets good reviews. But at the end of the day if that was a staple of the PlayStation brand with only 2 other big franchises to back it up it would be awful.

I know why he laughed, I was agreeing with TonyMontana916, trash vid from an immature person with an obvious anti-xbox agenda.

But even people who are biased can have valid points. Check !aylows post in here at number 2. Sure he's trying to stir things up but is he wrong? That's the point.

Even people who love Forza have made fun of this absurd statement.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Lost all respect for Aaron Greenberg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived