Anyone preorder from the Microsoft Store before?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone preorder from the Microsoft Store before?

User Info: twiztidfreak6t9

twiztidfreak6t9
1 month ago#1
I preordered the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition yesterday from there, and i know it wont charge right now for it, and its now out of stock on thier site.

How good are they on preorders? Have you gotten stuff day 1 from them? And when exactly do they charge?
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
Switch FC:SW-5219-1008-0521

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
1 month ago#2
I've pre-ordered a few games from them before and always got them on release. I believe they charge right before they start packing it. Though I know my order said they'll charge up to 10 days prior.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!

twiztidfreak6t9
1 month ago#3
Thanks, it doesnt say 10 days for it, it says it will charge when it ships, although i do see that when preordering games on the xbox though...

Anyone preorder a console from them?

User Info: Veedrock-

Veedrock-
1 month ago#4
I got my Day 1 Xbox One from them. Got it launch day, charge went through 5 days before, which was also when shipping emails started going out.
My friends call me Vee.
I'm not your friend, buddy.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
1 month ago#5
Got mine day of release as well. No idea when it charged.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: obiwankenobe

obiwankenobe
1 month ago#6
I ordered my Day One Xbox One from them. It arrived on time exactly as they said. I had hoped to order from them on Sunday but they were late with the preorders and I placed mine through Amazon.
Proud Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii owner.

User Info: Getstew2

Getstew2
1 month ago#7
More reliable than Amazon, in my opinion. Really great considering it's free!
Stew. Host, Total Babble Podcast
PSN: Getstew - XBL: Bstew

User Info: DJ break beats

DJ break beats
1 month ago#8
I preordered the Day One Xbox One and got it on release day. Charged when it's shipped so anywhere from 1 - 5 days before official launch day. Very reliable IMO.
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.

twiztidfreak6t9
1 month ago#9
DJ break beats posted...
I preordered the Day One Xbox One and got it on release day. Charged when it's shipped so anywhere from 1 - 5 days before official launch day. Very reliable IMO.

Thanks! Yeah. I called earlier today just to double check, nice that the day one shipping is free, he said itd ship 3 to 5 business days before release on the 7th, so I should be charged anywhere between the 31st and 2nd..
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone preorder from the Microsoft Store before?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived