This Week's Deals with Gold/Spotlight Sale (8/22-8/28)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This Week's Deals with Gold/Spotlight Sale (8/22-8/28)

User Info: StoneColdPlaya

StoneColdPlaya
2 months ago#31
Have $25 of credit, going to pick up shadow warrior 2 and evil within, not too shabby.
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
2 months ago#32
How's the open world in final fantasy xv? Is it like fallout/skyrim where you can go in one direction and find a million things to do?

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
2 months ago#33
Wolfenstein TNO/TOB - 14.99?!?

WTF?!?

I knew I should've bit at $6.60. Then it was 9.99 and I balked at that price.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
(message deleted)

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 months ago#35
gbpackers posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
gbpackers posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
gbpackers posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
Well that is a bummer. I appreciate the input, but since I don't subscribe to gold I guess I'll pass.

Lmao, you're not even subbed to XBL Gold? What.

n00bsaib0t posted...
I haven't even seen it on steam for that price, but if the single player is good I'll buy it and skip the online.

Why would I pay for something I can get for free? More importantly, who the f*** reads one post in a thread and responds to it out of context? That's some Bill O'Riley s***.

I don't know, maybe because you used to troll on the 3DS board?

And wow, you're a "Master Race" PC gamer? Huh? Jokes.

If by "troll" you mean "post on", sure. Funny, though. You seem to have been following what boards I post on since 2012 but I don't have the slightest f***ing clue who you are.

When I say troll, I mean it, a f***ing troll, don't change what words mean what. And also, trust me, I keep every troll on every board on deck. And unfortunately you seems to fall on the bracket.

I can only assume you said something dumb and I pointed it out so you've carried a grudge. It's flattering, but without actually being able to say what I did you just sound mad.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
2 months ago#36
Keep playing the victims card lol. Still not going to change things sadly.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 months ago#37
gbpackers posted...
Keep playing the victims card lol. Still not going to change things sadly.

You made a claim you can't back up. Burden of proof is on you. If I trolled the 3DS boards then there would be proof. The real question is if I was trolling there then when did I apparently stop? I still post there, after all.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: knight1014139

knight1014139
2 months ago#38
jediknight52501 posted...
Fallout 3 and New Vegas are on sale for $3.74. good deal if you don't own them yet.

Funnily enough, I actually saw Fallout New Vegas at a Redbox. I had to do a double take. I couldn't believe it.
XBL Gamertag: TheRevan Lord
https://youtu.be/goyZmicZkDQ

User Info: Sila98

Sila98
2 months ago#39
Hmmm...really considering picking up ESO

User Info: codman4

codman4
2 months ago#40
wskingws posted...
How's the open world in final fantasy xv? Is it like fallout/skyrim where you can go in one direction and find a million things to do?

Sadly, it's the furthest thing from it. You have a huge open world with nothing to do, a handful of towns, no npc interactivity besides generic fetch/hunt quest givers......it's just not good from an open world perspective.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This Week's Deals with Gold/Spotlight Sale (8/22-8/28)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived