This Week's Deals with Gold/Spotlight Sale (8/22-8/28)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This Week's Deals with Gold/Spotlight Sale (8/22-8/28)

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 months ago#51
simonbelmont2 posted...
SpongeBob_SP posted...
I think I'm gonna grab the DE for Evil Within. I played it back when it released, but never played the DLC before I sold my copy. I've been itching to play it again for the past couple months, too. It's a really underrated game this gen.

I bought it too even though I already beat it once on my 360. I'll be happy to play it again without the letter boxing.

The letterboxing could be turned off on 360 as well.

I have the 360 version and never got around to playing it, but had to bite at today's price. I look forward to finally playing this.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
3 months ago#52
GinsuVictim posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
SpongeBob_SP posted...
I think I'm gonna grab the DE for Evil Within. I played it back when it released, but never played the DLC before I sold my copy. I've been itching to play it again for the past couple months, too. It's a really underrated game this gen.

I bought it too even though I already beat it once on my 360. I'll be happy to play it again without the letter boxing.

The letterboxing could be turned off on 360 as well.

I have the 360 version and never got around to playing it, but had to bite at today's price. I look forward to finally playing this.

Thanks and yeah I heard the option was available in all versions of the game. I thought I'd bite on the Xbox One version too as it's so cheap.
"Let me tap dance on him, won't ya?"

User Info: ChaosX6

ChaosX6
3 months ago#53
Of course Shadow Warrior 2 is on sale for a good price on the off week of my pay schedule. Thanks for the list, Wiki.
"Whole world's gone crazy. Or I have."

User Info: Falsehopes88

Falsehopes88
3 months ago#54
Flamer_Blue posted...
Falsehopes88 posted...
Is it too late to jump on The Division? I'd mostly be playing solo. Haven't heard great things about the season pass, so I may just get the standard. $20 definitely seems serviceable for price and content.

Solo is useless.

Well s***, I'll just wait til they put up dragons dogma for preorder. It's really the only thing I care about until monster hunter next year.
GT: TacoOnTheToilet

User Info: jediknight52501

jediknight52501
3 months ago#55
any info on Ryse being free?
it is good to be back. XBL-GamingWizardC75, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501

User Info: Flamer_Blue

Flamer_Blue
3 months ago#56
Just got Titanfall 2.
I tried the beta and wasn't really into it. Hope the full game changes my mind.
<cite>Metallix87 posted...</cite>
"Nintendo is an animal"

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
3 months ago#57
Flamer_Blue posted...
Just got Titanfall 2.
I tried the beta and wasn't really into it. Hope the full game changes my mind.

The actual game is head and shoulders above that beta.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
3 months ago#58
Falsehopes88 posted...
Flamer_Blue posted...
Falsehopes88 posted...
Is it too late to jump on The Division? I'd mostly be playing solo. Haven't heard great things about the season pass, so I may just get the standard. $20 definitely seems serviceable for price and content.

Solo is useless.

Well s***, I'll just wait til they put up dragons dogma for preorder. It's really the only thing I care about until monster hunter next year.

Solo is not useless. You can play the base game solo, and match make while soloing.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: AnonymousFriend

AnonymousFriend
3 months ago#59
VENOMOUS75 posted...
Falsehopes88 posted...
Flamer_Blue posted...
Falsehopes88 posted...

Solo is useless.

Solo is not useless. You can play the base game solo, and match make while soloing.

That's like saying you can eat cereal with a fork.
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend

User Info: xSublimex

xSublimex
3 months ago#60
AnonymousFriend posted...
VENOMOUS75 posted...
Falsehopes88 posted...
Flamer_Blue posted...
Falsehopes88 posted...

Solo is useless.

That's like saying you can eat cereal with a fork.

You can very much play this game solo. A few patches ago I would say you couldn't, but since they brought world tiers in to the game, its made it much easier to do the content by yourself. Plus the player base is still active so if you decide to play online getting a group shouldn't be an issue
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This Week's Deals with Gold/Spotlight Sale (8/22-8/28)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived