Who's going to wait quite some time before buying an Xbox One X?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who's going to wait quite some time before buying an Xbox One X?

User Info: Shade_Rose

Shade_Rose
1 month ago#1
I've recently got an S model. So kind of what to hold off on this next upgrade. Anyone else also giving this One X some time for one reason or another?

User Info: Mirage13

Mirage13
1 month ago#2
I plan on waiting. I just picked up an S model a couple of months too. So I am going to enjoy my S model and wait for the bugs to be ironed out of the X model before picking one up. Plus, I want to get it as a gift to myself for finishing Graduate School.

User Info: Shade_Rose

Shade_Rose
1 month ago#3
Mirage13 posted...
So I am going to enjoy my S model and wait for the bugs to be ironed out of the X model before picking one up.

That's what I was also thinking. New devices always, normally, have issues. It's just how it is, nothing wrong with that. But yeah, I'll give it time to work out any issues it may have at the start. Probably give it about a year or so.

User Info: Joshjosh022

Joshjosh022
1 month ago#4
I'll buy it when it's on clearance in a year or 2

My original Xbox 1 works just fine

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
1 month ago#5
Joshjosh022 posted...
I'll buy it when it's on clearance in a year or 2

My original Xbox 1 works just fine

Same here.
"Let me tap dance on him, won't ya?"

User Info: P0E

P0E
1 month ago#6
Yeah, I'll probably stick with my S. it's just fine to me. I'll get the One X if something happens to my S model.
Creepy is my favorite type of Pasta.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
1 month ago#7
I never early adopt. Not sure I'll bother with One X at all.
I wonder if 'Deus Vult' would still be such a popular phrase in nerdom if they knew there was no 'v' sound in Latin.

User Info: Vindicator790

Vindicator790
1 month ago#8
I'm waiting. One of two things has to happen before I buy an Xbox One X: 1)My current Xbox One stops working or 2) The Xbox One X receives games that the base Xbox One doesn't whether due to MS policy or the games becoming too demanding for the 2013 machine.
Currently playing: Resident Evil 6 (XB1), Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Anime I've Watched: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheMethod790

User Info: P0E

P0E
1 month ago#9
Vindicator790 posted...
I'm waiting. One of two things has to happen before I buy an Xbox One X: 1)My current Xbox One stops working or 2) The Xbox One X receives games that the base Xbox One doesn't whether due to MS policy or the games becoming too demanding for the 2013 machine.

Two very good reasons. I would do the same.
Creepy is my favorite type of Pasta.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 month ago#10
Gonna have my friend who works at a tech retailer to snag me one on Black Friday with his employee discount. Might even try and have him get the Manager to use his Manger discount so even more off.

I have a Scorpio on order but I might keep that sealed and sell it on.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who's going to wait quite some time before buying an Xbox One X?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived