Question about how reliable is Xbox ones connection to your router and service

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Question about how reliable is Xbox ones connection to your router and service

User Info: Ranvryant

Ranvryant
4 weeks ago#1
I want to know, I might get an Xbox one X. The ps3 and ps4 has a tendency to fail connecting to PSN even after tinkering with everything on your router and even calling the ISP company. It's frustrating that paying PS plus doesn't make a difference at all.

Does the Xbox service suffer from this?

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
4 weeks ago#2
Ranvryant posted...
I want to know, I might get an Xbox one X. The ps3 and ps4 has a tendency to fail connecting to PSN even after tinkering with everything on your router and even calling the ISP company. It's frustrating that paying PS plus doesn't make a difference at all.

Does the Xbox service suffer from this?

That is a problem with your network, not with a gaming service. I can happily assist you and get your PS3/4 problem figured out if you would like help. Simply post your modem and router model number... or gateway model number. Or whatever you have for your network.

To answer the question, no it probably won't be much different. And every game is also different, some games are more sensitive to a bad network. Or sometimes people don't notice the problem until they try to connect with friends.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Question about how reliable is Xbox ones connection to your router and service

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived