Anthem "will be a 10 year journey"? Where did we hear that before?????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anthem "will be a 10 year journey"? Where did we hear that before?????

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
1 month ago#1
Will it suck? - Results (35 votes)
Nah mang, cuz that 10 year plan worked so well for Destiny right?
40% (14 votes)
Yah mang, this will be the final nail in Bioware's coffin
60% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIbxa8-l-2s

Because y'know, Destiny was sooooooo successful and met with such critical acclaim you can't go wrong following in that game's footsteps right?

I am going to make a prediction, shortly after Anthem bombs we will get an announcement from EA letting everyone know that they are finally shutting down Bioware, of course everyone knows Bioware has already been dead for years but it will be good to see that the rotting husk that EA has been parading around and keeping animated with black magic and shady business practices will finally be put in the ground and EA will earn another notch in it's belt of once successful game studios ruined by EA acquisition and leadership!

So tell me honestly, is anyone seriously looking forward to Anthem? Do you honestly believe that the product that was shown is truly what we will get? And do you honestly believe that the Destiny model of game design is a good model to follow?
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible

User Info: Mario786

Mario786
1 month ago#2
We can only hope it bombs so Bioware can go back to making good single player RPGs.

GladiatorDanger
1 month ago#3
Mario786 posted...
We can only hope it bombs so Bioware can go back to making good single player RPGs.

Like Mass Effect Andromeda and Dragon Age Inquisition?
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible

User Info: Mario786

Mario786
1 month ago#4
GladiatorDanger posted...
Mario786 posted...

Bioware didn't actually make Anderomeda, it was some random new Studio that EA also named Bioware to fool people. Inquisition wasn't great but it was good at the very least.

User Info: jedirood

jedirood
1 month ago#5
Except Destiny is successful, especially after The Taken King. So saying that this game will bomb isn't fair to say the say the least.
"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... On days like these, kids like you.... Should be burning in hell!"

User Info: DRzCalderon

DRzCalderon
1 month ago#6
I subscribed to his channel because he reminds me of the Metal Gear solid series.
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
1 month ago#7
Im honestly in awe that people are eager to buy Destiny2.Same end game where you just play the same few maps over and over and over until you get the privilege of paying for a few more.To each their own i guess.
Gamefaqs,you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

GladiatorDanger
1 month ago#8
Mario786 posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
Mario786 posted...

Bioware didn't actually make Anderomeda, it was some random new Studio that EA also named Bioware to fool people. Inquisition wasn't great but it was good at the very least.

So what is Bioware? What is it about the Inquisition team that makes them more Bioware than the Andromeda team?

Also how was Inquisition any better than Andromeda? Both suffered from the same problems and followed similar design choices like the big hub worlds filled with inane fetch quests, dull characters and little focus on the main story making for a short game if you skip the filler crap, the only difference is Inquisition had the fortune of being released before the Witcher 3 making it's flaws less apparent to the reviewers while Andromeda was released after the Witcher 3 raised the bar too high for Bioware to compete.

GladiatorDanger
1 month ago#9
jedirood posted...
Except Destiny is successful, especially after The Taken King. So saying that this game will bomb isn't fair to say the say the least.

I will admit I haven't really been following Destiny after the initial launch but I thought it's success was mostly due to the initial hype and day one sales rather than people sticking around for the long haul? I know it certainly didn't fare so well in the reviews.

I would be amazed if many people are genuinely looking forward to Destiny 2 other than handful of crazies that stuck it out with the first game.

GladiatorDanger
1 month ago#10
DRzCalderon posted...
I subscribed to his channel because he reminds me of the Metal Gear solid series.

Yeah I suppose he does look a bit like an Asian David Hayter.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anthem "will be a 10 year journey"? Where did we hear that before?????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived