Anyone ready to eat tons of taco bell to win a xbox one x

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone ready to eat tons of taco bell to win a xbox one x

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 month ago#31
shotgunheadshot posted...
But how come it's all mushy

it's because of how they cook it. i do it the same way.

doesn't it have a bean taste to it?

it does not
depressed again
morning comes too fast and i'm tired of the routine

User Info: HypogeanGaol

HypogeanGaol
1 month ago#32
https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Business/taco-bell-reveals-mystery-beef-ingredients/story%3fid=23514878

After Taco Bell started telling the public its beef is 88 percent beef, customers were left to wonder, what's the other 12 percent?

They need wonder no more.

Taco Bell, owned by Yum! Brands, introduced in 2011 an explainer on its website to describe what the other 12 percent is.

The company states on the website that they "do have weird names," but they're all "safe and approved by the FDA."

"They're common ingredients also found in food items at your grocery store," the company states. "Each ingredient helps make our Seasoned Beef taste great. Many of them are items you might use at home such as salt, peppers, and spices. Ingredients like oats and sodium phosphates help make sure the texture is right."

The company also noted it uses only USDA-inspected, "100 percent premium real beef" and no monosodium glutamate, or MSG, which is a flavor enhancer.

"We believe it's important that consumers make informed decisions about what they eat, and so for many years have provided details of our ingredients on our website," Rob Poetsch, Taco Bell spokesman, told ABCNews.com.

User Info: horsewithnoname

horsewithnoname
1 month ago#33
Be sure to drink plenty of coffee when you wake up to get your ass back to taco bell

User Info: indica

indica
1 month ago#34
Breyant posted...
helIy posted...
Jaime_Benn posted...
The Quesarito is pretty bad.

um

no.

I know it's not real ground beef

it is real 100% usda approved ground beef.

But how come it's all mushy and doesn't it have a bean taste to it?

I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that Taco Bell uses soy filler but there is indeed real ground beef in there.
There is no good. There is no evil. There just is.

User Info: BarneyBosco

BarneyBosco
1 month ago#35
Super_Game_guru posted...
Those cheese and bean burritos are to die for. :3

Extra red sauce is free, make sure they add it. Microwave for 10 seconds. Gooey, cheesy and with a spicy flare.

Another top pick is the beef enchirito. Get a side of rice and dump it on top. You'll thank me later.
http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Ana-Ivanovic-5.jpg
PSN J_Frost77 search my PSN to join the Divinity Original Sin Community

User Info: Iron_Legion27

Iron_Legion27
1 month ago#36
galleyman posted...
What's the likelihood of winning an Xbox through the promo at Taco Bell? This could be a much more affordable way to get the new system...

The likely hood of winning an Xbox One X from the Taco Bell promo is about the same as your chances of winning the lottery.
(PS4 Pro) PSN ID- bgwarmachine18
Nintendo Switch Friend Code- SW-1566-2060-4533

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
1 month ago#37
Not many taco bells where I am. Not easy to get too it's probably why I rarely eat there. I love eating tacos at home though. One of my favourite foods. My taco is a hard shell with ground beef with cheese,lettuce,tomatoes and salsa.

User Info: BarneyBosco

BarneyBosco
1 month ago#38
Not many taco bells where I am. Not easy to get too it's probably why I rarely eat there. I love eating tacos at home though. One of my favourite foods. My taco is a hard shell with ground beef with cheese,lettuce,tomatoes and salsa.

I'd recommend getting soft shell corn tortillas. Put a small amount of oil in the pan to soften then up. . You can also give them a quick 2 second cold water bath if you heat them via the pan with no oil. Just make sure the pan is medium heat. If they break easily they are bad and need oil though.

Also you can heat the corn tortilla in oil and take it out when semi soft and roll a slice of ham into it. You may need to put some tooth picks into them to stay rolled. Fry the rolled buddies up and dip them into your favorite dip when crunchy.
http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Ana-Ivanovic-5.jpg
PSN J_Frost77 search my PSN to join the Divinity Original Sin Community

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
1 month ago#39
Breyant posted...
Can't talk about Taco Bell without several people chiming in about how disgusting it is, gives diarrhea, etc. Sure it's not the healthiest food, but I eat there at least once a month and it always tastes good to me and I've never had any bad reactions to it. Maybe some Taco Bells just don't pass health regulations or something.

We don't have White Castle here, and my Wisconsin friends seem to have a hard time with White Castle, which makes more sense than problems with Taco Bell. I'm not sure what's wrong with these people, every time we stop at White Castle on the way back to Wisconsin they get sick. I'm fine every time.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 month ago#40
taco bell has the reputation of destroying the toilet, but white castle is the one that actually makes you destroy the toilet.

if taco bell actually gives you the s***s, then you need to go to a doctor and have them run tests on your immune system, because it's weak.
depressed again
morning comes too fast and i'm tired of the routine
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone ready to eat tons of taco bell to win a xbox one x

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived