Anyone ready to eat tons of taco bell to win a xbox one x

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone ready to eat tons of taco bell to win a xbox one x

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
3 months ago#51
OmegaStriver posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Back when TB was doing the gold PS4 thing someone locally won one and tried to craigslist it for 1,00 dollars...then 900...then 800.Last i remember it was sitting at 450 or so.But that was a while back.

@abbeldydoo

Should have put that sucker on eBay. I have been really surprised at what I have got from items I put on there.

But Ebay does not have your back, too easy to get scammed as a seller.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: Jigglybuff

Jigglybuff
3 months ago#52
I was spending 50 bucks a week on taco bell before I started work in Alaska. I come back home to cali saturday.

my time is now
3DS FC: 3179-7229-7079
Official Supergirl of the Injustice 2 board.

User Info: AsianRobertLee

AsianRobertLee
3 months ago#53
Nah.

User Info: natevines

natevines
3 months ago#54
It starts today? Omg, I'll be there everyday.

User Info: FrontSmithGrind

FrontSmithGrind
3 months ago#55
LordPoncho posted...
FrontSmithGrind posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...
DigitalFury_ posted...
No. I like not having diarrhea more than I like new consoles

So either your digestive system is on baby mode or your local TB fails health inspections. That sucks.

It's well known that it f***s your insides up.

"well known"

I can't recall a single time ever that me and my friends have had trouble going to the bathroom after eating here, but okay!

"It hasn't been a problem for me therefore it's not true!!!!!"

Your kind is the worst.

Did I say it's not true? I said either your insides suck or your Taco Bell blows. Judging by the small minority of people who say they have had issues, I'd say that's accurate.
XBL Gamertag - ListenToSabbath

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#56
LordPoncho posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...
DigitalFury_ posted...
No. I like not having diarrhea more than I like new consoles

So either your digestive system is on baby mode or your local TB fails health inspections. That sucks.

It's well known that it f***s your insides up.

"well known"

I can't recall a single time ever that me and my friends have had trouble going to the bathroom after eating here, but okay!

"It hasn't been a problem for me therefore it's not true!!!!!"

Your kind is the worst.

Did I say it's not true? I said either your insides suck or your Taco Bell blows. Judging by the small minority of people who say they have had issues, I'd say that's accurate.

It's far more likely that it's because a small minority of people actually eat healthy. Read my last post.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: wvnative03

wvnative03
3 months ago#57
Can someone explain the $5 box? Does it have to be the one with the steak queso? Confused on what to order.
I am an expert regarding the PS3 console, feel free to ask me anything regarding hardware/software or just how certain things work.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
3 months ago#58
wvnative03 posted...
Can someone explain the $5 box? Does it have to be the one with the steak queso? Confused on what to order.

https://www.tacobell.com/xbox

Just found out that one of my coworkers lives on those $5 boxes. He eats there 2-3 times a week. He's going to give me his codes since he's an old guy who doesn't care about videogames.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: wvnative03

wvnative03
3 months ago#59
RonBurgundy929 posted...
wvnative03 posted...

Just found out that one of my coworkers lives on those $5 boxes. He eats there 2-3 times a week. He's going to give me his codes since he's an old guy who doesn't care about videogames.

That link is why I'm confused, first it says steak queso, then it says any $5 box right after.
I am an expert regarding the PS3 console, feel free to ask me anything regarding hardware/software or just how certain things work.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
3 months ago#60
wvnative03 posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
wvnative03 posted...

That link is why I'm confused, first it says steak queso, then it says any $5 box right after.

I have no idea. I haven't had Taco Bell in 5 or 6 years. I guess whatever boxes those things come in would have the codes.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone ready to eat tons of taco bell to win a xbox one x

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived