My Halo 6 wishlist.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My Halo 6 wishlist.

User Info: gilgamesh21

gilgamesh21
1 month ago#21
ShadowFall900 posted...
Split screen and bots would be great. I spend enough time in split screen alone but adding bots would be add on to that fun in my opinion. I also like the sound of scarab battles. That would be sweet to see something like that while battling in scorpions and phantoms.

Nice additions! My idea was that players are on the vehicles shooting at each other, but you've given me the idea that players are all in big vehicles fighting. You'd instantly spawn in a Scorpion etc.,no infantry. Perhaps it could be a vehicle based VS mode, which could have exclusive Sabre space based levels.

User Info: ShadowFall900

ShadowFall900
1 month ago#22
gilgamesh21 posted...
ShadowFall900 posted...
Split screen and bots would be great. I spend enough time in split screen alone but adding bots would be add on to that fun in my opinion. I also like the sound of scarab battles. That would be sweet to see something like that while battling in scorpions and phantoms.

Nice additions! My idea was that players are on the vehicles shooting at each other, but you've given me the idea that players are all in big vehicles fighting. You'd instantly spawn in a Scorpion etc.,no infantry. Perhaps it could be a vehicle based VS mode, which could have exclusive Sabre space based levels.

I wouldn't mind that at all. Personally vehicles are my favorite part of Halo. Plus I did enjoy the vehicle specific modes of BF3 like Tank and Air superiority. As long as we have free will I would be cool with scarabs and stuff like that. I thought the walkers in Battlefront was cool, but I wasn't a fan of it being on rails like they were.
Currently Playing: Battlefield 1, Dead Rising 4, Ghost Recon Wildlands, ARMA 3, and WWE 2k17.

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 month ago#23
I am interested to see how they handle Cortana as a full-blown villain. Will she find redemption or will she be completely out of control and evil?

Cortana and Chief have been the core duo for Halo since the beginning, I would hate to see him have to destroy her in the end.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx Currently Playing: Fallout 4, Alien: Isolation
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My Halo 6 wishlist.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived