VR is failing to recent sales and reports

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. VR is failing to recent sales and reports

User Info: Iron_Legion27

Iron_Legion27
2 months ago#91
Resident Evil 7 on Playstation VR is actually pretty good (I played it in VR at a friends house). If more developers would support VR for big Triple A games like that it wouldn't be failing. I just hope it doesn't get abandoned like MS did with the kinect this gen.
PSN ID- bgwarmachine18
Xbox Live Gamertag- ShadowBoXer30

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
2 months ago#92
RonBurgundy929 posted...
I'm buying a PSVR with GT Sport.

The support in GT Sport has really disappointed me, but I am really looking forward to Redout.

Iron_Legion27 posted...
I just hope it doesn't get abandoned like MS did with the kinect this gen.

Not for another year, at least. At this point we'll have to reassess at each E3 or so.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 months ago#93
I loved VR so far, with Rez Infinate and RE7.. but holy crap. SuperHot VR is
SUPERHOT
SUPERHOT
SUPERHOT
SUPERHOT!!!!!

It's so awesome, it's extremely smooth and responsive, probably the most seemless smooth and accurate VR game of it's type on the PS VR. Rez is flawless too, but Rez isn't quite the same type of immersive character, it's more of a 3rd person immersion. It's still my favorite VR game but it's just not the same type.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
2 months ago#94
Otterz4Life posted...
It's cost and complexity. Getting a VR setup is 600+ dollars minimum. That's way too much before a single game has been bought.

Then there's the wires and added peripherals to make it all work properly and you need an adequate space to set it all up...

VR will need to be high quality, simple, cheap and wireless to really take off. Like how the Wii was $250.

See you 5-10 years, VR.

Nailed it.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 months ago#95
Mordenkainen posted...
Otterz4Life posted...
It's cost and complexity. Getting a VR setup is 600+ dollars minimum. That's way too much before a single game has been bought.

Then there's the wires and added peripherals to make it all work properly and you need an adequate space to set it all up...

VR will need to be high quality, simple, cheap and wireless to really take off. Like how the Wii was $250.

See you 5-10 years, VR.

Nailed it.

It's not $600, it's $450 if you have a PS4.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. VR is failing to recent sales and reports

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived