forza 5 really that dead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. forza 5 really that dead

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
1 month ago#11
jayj420 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I have no interest in going back to play it personally.

It was the Forza 2 of this generation. A great launch game, but as far as Forza games go not one you generally go back to.

Do you really go back to previous ones after the new ones out though?

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
1 month ago#12
I don't own 6 so that's not an option and I still play 4 to this day

But the servers are messed up forza even said

User Info: jayj420

jayj420
1 month ago#13
DeathSoul2000 posted...
jayj420 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I have no interest in going back to play it personally.

It was the Forza 2 of this generation. A great launch game, but as far as Forza games go not one you generally go back to.

Do you really go back to previous ones after the new ones out though?

Eh once in a while, but I generally stick to the new ones. Horizon games seem to age better since each one has a unique map/world for you to drive around. The general Forza series is kind of like the Gran Turismo series, once a newer and better one comes you, you usually have no need to go back to the older ones.

I might go back to Forza 5 once in a while but it's only to do a few timed laps with some cars I couldn't build in the later game.
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
1 month ago#14
Servers are back

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
1 month ago#15
JcOpIVY86
It's not online only, is it?
I remember hearing a ton of bad things about it but I don't remember what it was about.

I think people were pissy about the microtransactions and how in-your-face they were, and that it felt like a lot of things were cut from the previous one, but everybody knew that was because it was a launch title.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. forza 5 really that dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived