Battlefield fans, what did you think about Battlefield 1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefield fans, what did you think about Battlefield 1?

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
3 months ago#41
Jamin posted...
zombody posted...
The infantry focus means long stretches of time where you end up just running across giant fields. I am always in the top 3 every single time I play, I know where vehicles spawn, they just don't have enough. I think it's obvious if you're coming right from BF4, they had it so you were never stuck too long without a way to travel fast.

TC like others have said, you'll love it for about 2 weeks, then you'll start to see all the holes and how shallow it is compared to bf4. Still a fun time, but, it's not as good as it's predecessors

I already have BF1 and love it, I've had it since November. More or less wondering how BF4 is in comparison.

Modern setting.
More hand holding.
Same concept.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: geodANGER

geodANGER
3 months ago#42
bought everything for battlefield 1 including the season pass day one. campaign didn't hold my attention at all. multiplayer did for a couple weeks and it was cool but I just dislike the weapons. I need modern battles. I thought Battlefield 4 was a amazing game that was a lot better on every level beside graphics.
GT/Psn: Geodanger25

User Info: DanKiller7

DanKiller7
3 months ago#43
Damn great game. You need to find some buddies to play with though but that's the case with all BF games. Not as good as 4, or 3 imo. Better than Hardline although I enjoyed that game as well.
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..

User Info: Chyld989

Chyld989
3 months ago#44
Definitely the best one since Bad Company 2.

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
3 months ago#45
Great game with a lot of polish that sadly launched with a severe lack of content and player progression. I really don't know what DICE was thinking when they designed the stock maps, they are really poorly thought out and kind of a mess. DLC maps are much better and what the stock maps should have been like.
You don't cut Wolverine, he cuts you.
#NoX-MenNoBuy

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
2 months ago#46
Very fun, great setting but lacked content upon release. Dlc costs 10 bucks less than the actual game so don't use that as an excuse for lack of content lol

I'd give it. 7/10 but it is still fun.

Here's to hoping the next bf is Vietnam or Korean War. I'm down with ww2 or modern again but if it is modern add way more countries
I gotta have me more boats and hos

User Info: corteztheg

corteztheg
2 months ago#47
The campaign gameplay is the most boring I have ever played, its so boring that the campaign completion on normal was a rare achievement in april 2017 and currently only completed by 9.67% of players.
this game is probably for multiplayer match lovers because the singleplayer sucks.

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
2 months ago#48
corteztheg posted...
The campaign gameplay is the most boring I have ever played, its so boring that the campaign completion on normal was a rare achievement in april 2017 and currently only completed by 9.67% of players.
this game is probably for multiplayer match lovers because the singleplayer sucks.

The Battlefield game have always been focused on multiplayer, but at least the BF1 campaign is somewhat fun and actually works unlike the BF4 campaign.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: Flamer_Blue

Flamer_Blue
2 months ago#49
I don't know. In my opinion, BF3 was the best. BF4 was ok.
<cite>Metallix87 posted...</cite>
"Nintendo is an animal"

User Info: Jamin

Jamin
2 months ago#50
GTAcrazy posted...
The Battlefield game have always been focused on multiplayer, but at least the BF1 campaign is somewhat fun and actually works unlike the BF4 campaign.

Loved the BF1 campaign, I will hopefully pick up BF4 soon - what's wrong with the campaign?
"Medals don't help me sleep at night, Lambert." -- Sam Fisher
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefield fans, what did you think about Battlefield 1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived