looking for a mic with noise canceling with one headphone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. looking for a mic with noise canceling with one headphone

User Info: greekgamer

greekgamer
1 month ago#1
I have HyperX Cloud 2 headphones. Only problem is that it seems that the mic isn't noise cancling so when i use my 5.1 surround my mic picks it up, the peaple i talk to get annoyed. There ok for when i have ingame and chat on when playing at night, just need to change the setting a bit to so I can hear what people are saying.
I need a headset that has one speaker and have noise canceling mic 3.5mm. Is there such a product?
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]

User Info: Sila98

Sila98
1 month ago#2
What's your price range?

User Info: BalisticWarri0r

BalisticWarri0r
1 month ago#3
Why not just use ingame sound and chat with the headset all the time?

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
1 month ago#4
Playing online is the entire reason to use a headset with game audio. And I know people will say "but no, my home sound system sounds much better" but that is not true. I have a nice home sound system and headphone gaming audio sounds better for those online games. You get a set with surround sound and the directional is better and more immersive than a home sound setup.

I started exactly like you did, looking for a better headset where I could hear my teammates better but not have them hear my game audio. You don't have to be like me and spend $1000 on your surround sound, unless you really want the best of the best. Anything that supports surround sound will sound great.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

greekgamer
1 month ago#5
I already have cloud 2's for night time. I just want a headset with noise canceling mic for when i have the surround on. I think the revolver headset has noise canceling mic. Just wanted something to use with the speakers.
[ = [__] = ]

greekgamer
4 weeks ago#6
I already have a 5.1 surround. I like it better. It was very pricy so i guess headset is a better and cheeper option. I already have it the hyper cload 2. I don't like how the chat and game sound are mixed. i turn the game sound lower then the chat sound so i can manage to hear what the other people are saying.
[ = [__] = ]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. looking for a mic with noise canceling with one headphone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived