Wait the Xbox One needs a f***ing app to play blu ray movies?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wait the Xbox One needs a f***ing app to play blu ray movies?

User Info: DeadCellScorpio

DeadCellScorpio
1 month ago#41
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
DeadCellScorpio posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
Wow Xbox fanboys.

What I actually mean is that you have to download an app on the Xbox store just to use a blu ray device lol.

And before y'all say that's self entitlement. A f***ing PS3 that came out 11 years ago can play blu ray movies right off the bat, so what the f*** is the excuse 11 years later

Same excuse that the PS4 has when it has to download the bluray player from the PSN server.

What's the PS4 Pro's excuse TC? It has no Blu Ray drive to play 4K Blu Ray discs? Care to explain LOL

Who cares about PS4 Pro that s*** is 4 teraflops and plays Warriors All-Stars in 30 frames per second.

And Nioh at 720p.....

Ouch! 720P in 2017? For $400+ tax? Son of a gun
Will only change this sig if the PS4 Pro gets outsold by Project Scorpio - 3-1-17

User Info: ConkersBonkers

ConkersBonkers
1 month ago#42
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
Wow Xbox fanboys.

What I actually mean is that you have to download an app on the Xbox store just to use a blu ray device lol.

And before y'all say that's self entitlement. A f***ing PS3 that came out 11 years ago can play blu ray movies right off the bat, so what the f*** is the excuse 11 years later

Same excuse that the PS4 has when it has to download the bluray player from the PSN server.

What's the PS4 Pro's excuse TC? It has no Blu Ray drive to play 4K Blu Ray discs? Care to explain LOL

Who cares about PS4 Pro that s*** is 4 teraflops and plays Warriors All-Stars in 30 frames per second.

And Nioh at 720p.....

Yeah same thing with Halo 5

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
1 month ago#43
The_Hedon posted...
Buy a new PS4, blu-ray player forced 300mb download and install from PSN
Buy a new XB1, blu-ray player optional 30 mb download and install from XBL

I know which one I would prefer if I had no use for blu-ray movies.

So what the f*** is Sony's excuse 11 years later

Seems like a massive step back and TC enjoys ancient hardware. I don't think the earlier VHS quip was far off-base.

Scorpio WRECKING these ponies!

6>4
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#44
ConkersBonkers posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
Wow Xbox fanboys.

And Nioh at 720p.....

Halo 5 runs at 720p on the X1X?
PSN: Kvally, XBL: xHedon, Steam: Kvally. PS Pro, Xbox One S, Windows PC.

User Info: knight1014139

knight1014139
1 month ago#45
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
Wow Xbox fanboys.

And Nioh at 720p.....

Isn't it 1080p with dynamic scaling?
XBL Gamertag: TheRevan Lord
https://youtu.be/goyZmicZkDQ

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#46
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ConkersBonkers posted...
Wow Xbox fanboys.

And Nioh at 720p.....

Now he's dropped the facade and gone full lying troll alt.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
1 month ago#47
Yep, throw another alt on the pile of ignored cucks.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: ConkersBonkers

ConkersBonkers
1 month ago#48
How am I lying lol Halo 5 is actually 720p y'all bring up Nioh because y'all don't have it

The_Hedon
1 month ago#49
Discharged19DCS posted...

Now he's dropped the facade and gone full lying troll alt.

Not a good start is it? Having been here less than 2 weeks.

The_Hedon
1 month ago#50
ConkersBonkers posted...
How am I lying lol Halo 5 is actually 720p y'all bring up Nioh because y'all don't have it

Halo 5 isn't 720p on the Xbox One X. Why are you lying?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wait the Xbox One needs a f***ing app to play blu ray movies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived