If you liked Diablo 2 at all Path of Exile is a must check out.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you liked Diablo 2 at all Path of Exile is a must check out.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
3 months ago#1
I love the game! It's got the D2 feel with deeper more complex content. Best free to play game out there IMO.
Join my club on the console: Xbox One Universe. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
3 months ago#2
Does it have couch co-op?

Net Shark
3 months ago#3
Sith Jedi posted...

No it's 2017! :)

User Info: Opunaesala

Opunaesala
3 months ago#4
It's a great game, but I don't get the D2 feel from it. It's a little on the slow side.

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
3 months ago#5
they aren't even similiar enough. its like comparing Thundercats to G.I. Joe.

Diablo II is leagues above PoE. PoE is a cheap wannabe compared to it, and its art direction is unappealing compared to Blizzard North's masterpiece.

does PoE even have 8 players co-op + mercenaries?

User Info: Rings

Rings
3 months ago#6
Agreed, it's fantastic.

Pretty much a Diablo 2 clone. The character build choices are VERY deep, and almost overwhelming.

You can tell it was originally made for PC since some of the inventory controls are wonky as hell. That's pretty much my only complaint so far.
Xbox One S (Blue Limited Edition)
Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40gHz / 16GB RAM / GeForce GTX 670 / 500GB SSD / 2TB HDD

Net Shark
3 months ago#7
xenosaga123 posted...
they aren't even similiar enough. its like comparing Thundercats to G.I. Joe.

Diablo II is leagues above PoE. PoE is a cheap wannabe compared to it, and its art direction is unappealing compared to Blizzard North's masterpiece.

does PoE even have 8 players co-op + mercenaries?

It was completely inspired by D2 and made by big D2 fans. Even the character selection screen in the beginning is a D2 head nod. Everyone doesn't see things the same way so if you don't see it that is fine.

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
3 months ago#8
Net Shark posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

Not worth the price then.

User Info: SubSeenix

SubSeenix
3 months ago#9
Sith Jedi posted...
Net Shark posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

Its free

PoE after surely 3000+ hours on the PC Version and currently enjoying the 3.0 content is the closest of masterclass you can get to D2.
There will never be another D2 but PoE is the closest there ever will be probably.
Especially cause Blizz doesn't know how to make ARPGs anymore

If you want to support developers than surely these ones.
Its probably the only F2P with quality on the market - Stop buying these Indie,Early Access garbage games you see everywhere.
Put a little bit money into microtransactions in PoE to support them cause they actually improve the game on a regular basis.

While Blizzards brings a useless class for a lot of money and no content or changes to actually make the game fun PoE just had a HUGE Content update with millions of changes while the next content update is already around the corner.
Its not just quanity - Its pure quality they pump out

Net Shark
3 months ago#10
SubSeenix posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Net Shark posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

Its free

PoE after surely 3000+ hours on the PC Version and currently enjoying the 3.0 content is the closest of masterclass you can get to D2.
There will never be another D2 but PoE is the closest there ever will be probably.
Especially cause Blizz doesn't know how to make ARPGs anymore

If you want to support developers than surely these ones.
Its probably the only F2P with quality on the market - Stop buying these Indie,Early Access garbage games you see everywhere.
Put a little bit money into microtransactions in PoE to support them cause they actually improve the game on a regular basis.

While Blizzards brings a useless class for a lot of money and no content or changes to actually make the game fun PoE just had a HUGE Content update with millions of changes while the next content update is already around the corner.
Its not just quanity - Its pure quality they pump out

Totally agree these guys deserve some payment. I have bought some premium stash tabs to put items on trade board. I love the trade board in game. I also bought a currency tab which is terrific to keep your currency all organized.
Xbox Live : Net Sh4rk
Facebook Group: Xbox One Universe
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you liked Diablo 2 at all Path of Exile is a must check out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived