If you liked Diablo 2 at all Path of Exile is a must check out.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you liked Diablo 2 at all Path of Exile is a must check out.

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
2 months ago#71
Imagine being such an outstanding try hard that you actually say PoE and D2 are "nothing" alike... then thinking people are going to take you seriously.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: Eh-Red

Eh-Red
2 months ago#72
Net Shark posted...
Eh-Red posted...
i haven't really checked it out but does POE have adjustable difficulty? I really like the character customization in it but became bored quickly as the combat was kind of stale and not really challenging at all.

I don't think it does for first play through. If it does I don't see where. I'm in Act 4 and it's getting difficult now. I die a few times.

Thanks!

User Info: VooDism

VooDism
2 months ago#73
Net Shark posted...
Eh-Red posted...
i haven't really checked it out but does POE have adjustable difficulty? I really like the character customization in it but became bored quickly as the combat was kind of stale and not really challenging at all.

I don't think it does for first play through. If it does I don't see where. I'm in Act 4 and it's getting difficult now. I die a few times.

Anyone looking for a challenge needs to play on Hardcore.. Think its almost time for me to try again..lol

User Info: Spadroon

Spadroon
2 months ago#74
VooDism posted...
Anyone looking for a challenge needs to play on Hardcore.. Think its almost time for me to try again..lol

Much agreed, then it truly becomes a battle of attrition and some tense gameplay.

It's a liberating experience everyone should try at least once, and will keep you on your toes.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
2 months ago#75
krazykiwikid posted...
Imagine being such an outstanding try hard that you actually say PoE and D2 are "nothing" alike... then thinking people are going to take you seriously.

Everyone is entitled to their point of view but I also don't get how anyone can say they are not at least similar.
1. Items - regular white , blue magic, Yellow rare, Unique slightly different color but close enough.

2. TP scrolls , ID scrolls , waypoints, town stash.

3. Classes - Maurader = Barb , Female archer = Amazon, Etc
To name a few.

If I didn't know the name of the game and I just was thrown into it I would guess I was playing a Diablo game.

Again I like them all!
Join my club on the console: Xbox One Universe. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
2 months ago#76
Net Shark posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Does it have couch co-op?

No it's 2017! :)

That's a f***ing dumb ass thing to say. It's 2017 so we can't play games together anymore! :) Yay! :)
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

User Info: Eh-Red

Eh-Red
2 months ago#77
fon1988 posted...
Net Shark posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

That's a f***ing dumb ass thing to say. It's 2017 so we can't play games together anymore! :) Yay! :)

SMH! Maybe you should grow a sense of humour.

Net Shark
2 months ago#78
Eh-Red posted...
fon1988 posted...
Net Shark posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

SMH! Maybe you should grow a sense of humour.

Yeah man if you read on there are better responses than this. Game is too complex for couch co op and duping exploits and such are talked about. I took the question initially as a troll knit picking so I gave dumb answer.
Also it's a direct port from PC. Does the Pc one have couch co op? Hmm?

User Info: yeoldegamer

yeoldegamer
2 months ago#79
I love Diablo-like games but no, avoid this s***stain of a game. f2p is a cancer on gaming.

Net Shark
2 months ago#80
yeoldegamer posted...
I love Diablo-like games but no, avoid this s***stain of a game. f2p is a cancer on gaming.

Have you even tried this? Best F2p ever.
In fact this is the most I have been hooked on a game in a long time. I would easily pay $60 for this. I already have some in it. Money well spent IMO.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you liked Diablo 2 at all Path of Exile is a must check out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived