Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One exclusives----The First 4 years

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One exclusives----The First 4 years

User Info: XnarutoX626

XnarutoX626
2 months ago#1
Xbox 360 had 21 exclusive games for the first 4 years of its life span while Xbox One have 4.

Let's get one thing out of the way first, by "exclusive" I mean games that are only playable on Xbox 360 or Xbox One during the first 4 years of their lifespan. This means that you will not see any remasters/remakes or console exclusives/Post 2009 Xbox 360 exclusives/timed exclusives on the list. Secondly, only "good" exclusives games will show up on this list; a game must have an average metacritic score of 75 or above to be qualified for the list. Lastly some games on the exclusive list for aren't technically Xbox 360 exclusive. For example, Tales of Vesperia was eventually ported to PS3(in Japan Only) but Tales of Vesperia was only playable on Xbox 360 for most people around the world. Also there is a PC version of Gears of War back in 2007, but it was a terrible port so I won't count it. This list will include both full priced retail games and Downloadable games. Please see the list below:

Xbox 360 exclusives:
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Forza Motorsports
Dead Rising
Viva Pinata
‘splosion man
Crackdown
Alan Wake
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Ninja Gaiden II
Fable II
Naruto: The Broken Bond
Kameo: Elements of Power
Tales of Vesperia
Lost Odyssey
Prey
Blue Dragon
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Guwange
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Xbox One Exclusives:
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive
Forza Motorsport 5
Candleman

Also I made a similar post for PS3 and PS4 as well:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/75772027?jumpto=68#68
PSN:yajichu
GT:Songchao142

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
2 months ago#2
The 360 was actually a great console. The only reason I bought it was because I wanted to play oblivion, and I did not want to spend over a £1000 upgrading my pc at the time.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.

User Info: KinjoTakemura

KinjoTakemura
2 months ago#3
robert43s posted...
The 360 was actually a great console. The only reason I bought it was because I wanted to play oblivion, and I did not want to spend over a £1000 upgrading my pc at the time.

I agree. The Xbox 360 IS a gaming console. Mismanagement was it's only problem.
"When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger." - Confucius

User Info: DoMyEyesLie

DoMyEyesLie
2 months ago#4
What about Ninety Nine Nights 1&2?
Yay gaming

User Info: gilgamesh21

gilgamesh21
2 months ago#5
That 360 list fulls me with feels.

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
2 months ago#6
I know it being on PC as well disqualifies it as an exclusive but really a lot of console gamers aren't even thinking about PC. If the Xbox brand went under and moved all their exclusives to PC those former Xbox owners would buy a PlayStation.
http://i.imgur.com/VBDN2Pi.gif
https://wwewritten.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/r80.gif

User Info: SuperSuikoden

SuperSuikoden
2 months ago#7
I got 360 for the jrpgs.
Your signature is automatically appended to the bottom of every post you make.

User Info: Strav23

Strav23
2 months ago#8
As a console player you plays some PC, to not include the Xbox/win10 exclusives is unfair IMO. It's the way things are and I think it's a smart move because PC and console gamers are divided enough to profit from both.
*Browncoats* "I aim to misbehave" - Malcom Reynolds

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#9
Guwange is technically an arcade port. That's actually what I miss the most about the 360, Cave's arcade ports. We also had the region free Mushihimesama Futari and Espgaluda II available at this time on the 360, the former by many ranked as one the greatest shmups of all time. Neither was above 75 on Metacritic though since they were imports. Shmups was a genre where the X360 had complete dominance but this gen the PS4 is the better choice for genre fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I

User Info: XnarutoX626

XnarutoX626
2 months ago#10
SuperSuikoden posted...
I got 360 for the jrpgs.

I got it for Naruto Rise of a Ninja lol
PSN:yajichu
GT:Songchao142
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One exclusives----The First 4 years

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived