All console gens go through ups and downs. Nintendo, Sony and MS.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All console gens go through ups and downs. Nintendo, Sony and MS.

User Info: SnippySnappy

SnippySnappy
3 months ago#1
Funny how Xbox is the target this gen and bashed by the haters but every company goes through this. Remember how the Wii was huge then the WiiU was ignored by most gamers. Now look at how big the Switch is! Same with the Sony brand. I remember the PS3 was going through a huge slump and there was rumors of Sony going down. Bankruptcy fears etc. Xbox was king last gen and now it's the under dog this gen(up to this point). Xbox could be the critical system to own in 3 months, 6 months etc or next gen. Xbox One is great and all that but it's just funny how each console is viewed by the consumers each gen. It's not all doom and gloom. Just like Ford and Chev. Ups and downs with every model.

User Info: Mario786

Mario786
3 months ago#2
SnippySnappy posted...
Funny how Xbox is the target this gen and bashed by the haters but every company goes through this. Remember how the Wii was huge then the WiiU was ignored by most gamers. Now look at how big the Switch is! Same with the Sony brand. I remember the PS3 was going through a huge slump and there was rumors of Sony going down. Bankruptcy fears etc. Xbox was king last gen and now it's the under dog this gen(up to this point). Xbox could be the critical system to own in 3 months, 6 months etc or next gen. Xbox One is great and all that but it's just funny how each console is viewed by the consumers each gen. It's not all doom and gloom. Just like Ford and Chev. Ups and downs with every model.

Which makes the whole media is biased against MS narrative totally BS.

User Info: Falchion92

Falchion92
3 months ago#3
Mario786 posted...
SnippySnappy posted...

Like on this site? I swear half of the userbase here jerks off to Sony.
Come at me!

User Info: SnippySnappy

SnippySnappy
3 months ago#4
Falchion92 posted...
Mario786 posted...
SnippySnappy posted...

Lol!!

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
3 months ago#5
Falchion92 posted...
Mario786 posted...
SnippySnappy posted...

It's Nintenfaqs.
Let's be honest, PC isn't sending us their best games. They're bringing F2P, early access, indies; they're trash. And some, I assume, are good games.

User Info: Lathissamus

Lathissamus
3 months ago#6
VanderZoo posted...
Falchion92 posted...
Mario786 posted...
SnippySnappy posted...

It's Nintenfaqs.

No, the Sony fans are much louder and invasive. Nintendo fans tend to keep to themselves.
http://i.imgur.com/olOXz6h.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kaFczn3.gif

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
3 months ago#7
The simple fact of the matter is that Xbox has never dominated a single console generation ever.
"The first company to reach 10 million in console sales wins" - Don Mattrick

User Info: middays_deep

middays_deep
3 months ago#8
Sega did nothing wrong ;)
Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Reverse and hold at 38.5!.... Status Report!

User Info: BibikiBayBoy

BibikiBayBoy
3 months ago#9
Xbox was king last gen

except that xbox brand never won a consoles war.

Wii was 1st in sales (less 3rd party but cheapest & bundle with Wii Sports)

PS3 was 2nd in sales (it's discontinued this year but still outsells Xbone in Japan weekly)

360 discontinued early 2016 so it's confirmed last place.
This week delusion on Nintendo Switch board:
"Extra $10 is fine, because game card is better than disc"

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
3 months ago#10
How was xbox king last gen when they finished 3rd i dont understand playstation has been 1st 1st 2nd 1st
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All console gens go through ups and downs. Nintendo, Sony and MS.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived