Almost 4 years since the release of Xbox One, did it surpass Xbox 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Almost 4 years since the release of Xbox One, did it surpass Xbox 360?

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 months ago#51
Other than the lack of Japanese games, which I don't miss, there's far more variety and choice this gen and a lot more content included in the games. More DLC options, more indie game options, more online options, and more of everything.

I've never had a bigger backlog of great games, so I can't complain. Each gen is better than the last as always. We're all just playing the same sequels to the same sequels we enjoyed last gen. Bigger worlds, better AI, better controls, better graphics, etc. It just gets better every gen.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: ab2c4

ab2c4
2 months ago#52
360 had so many more good exclusives, I can't see the One at this point ever getting close to it.

User Info: Iron_Legion27

Iron_Legion27
2 months ago#53
The Xbox 360 was a fantastic console for many years. Some of my BEST gaming memories happened on that console and through Xbox Live. But near the tail end of the consoles life it got pretty bad and it was the beginning of the exclusives dry spell with Microsoft.
PSN ID- bgwarmachine18
Xbox Live Gamertag- ShadowBoXer30

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
2 months ago#54
I'm playing the X1 more than I have ever played my X360.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: XnarutoX626

XnarutoX626
2 months ago#55
RonBurgundy929 posted...
I'm playing the X1 more than I have ever played my X360.

You also play your PS4 more than you X1
PSN:yajichu
GT:Songchao142

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
2 months ago#56
not even close

I own about 300 360 games, I own less than 20 xbone games.

My ps4 isn't doing better either though, I own about 30 ps3 games, and about 40 ps4 games.

Not really spending less either, just a lot less worth buying, granted, this gen its big 40+ hour open world games as opposed to the 6-10 hour fps's that dominated last gen. Still..
Just shut the hell up and talk about games, im so tired of the politics of gaming...

User Info: XnarutoX626

XnarutoX626
2 months ago#57
ab2c4 posted...
360 had so many more good exclusives, I can't see the One at this point ever getting close to it.

true
PSN:yajichu
GT:Songchao142

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
2 months ago#58
Glad 360 is still online and supported
https://i.imgur.com/9iRvj4p.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/FelW6en.gif

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
2 months ago#59
HentaiMan posted...
Glad 360 is still online and supported

Well, it's kind of supported, some games like Terraria and GTA 5 aren't being updated on 360 like they are on PC and XB1
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RaLEVmuM4o

User Info: madrileno23

madrileno23
2 months ago#60
A hardware refresh and power up doesn't make it close to 360, it will never have the stable of games 360 had on it between 2005-2011 especially, Halo 3 and Reach, Gears 1-2-3, Halo Wars 1, Forza 3 and 4, the awesome Japanese games like Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, and the best place to play Skyrim, Assassin's Creed on console, it ran so much better than PS3 did.
If SWTOR is the Titanic, than Guild Wars 2 is the Iceberg....
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Almost 4 years since the release of Xbox One, did it surpass Xbox 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived