Xbox One X preorder from Microsoft store...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X preorder from Microsoft store...

User Info: twiztidfreak6t9

twiztidfreak6t9
1 month ago#11
djwagon posted...
twiztidfreak6t9 posted...
djwagon posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
Okay, can anyone help me out with this.... I preordered the Xbox One X Project Scorpio edition from the microsofr store online while they were up, and I have since today been told two totally different things....

1st time I was told that I would be charged 3 to 5 says before the 7th and I would recieve it on the day of release.

Today Ive been told by other reps that I would be charged on the 7th and I would recieve it 3 to 5 days after the release.... Like wtf.....

Has anyone delt with the Microsoft store and console preorders or physical game releases before? How has it been for you??

TC. at least you got your order in.

my advice would be to suck it up and wait for the 7th. if you get it day 1. amazing. if you get it week 2. tough s***. play forza which comes out a month before anyway on your current xbox... different retailer reps tell you different things at times., no logistics will ever be perfect every single time

Cant, been without an xbox one for like 3 or 4 months, not going to purchase another one when Ive already got the X preordered.... As for my question, Im sure you can see why there is confusion when im being told multiple things, yet even here im told on release day and charged a few days prior.......

your worry about that i pre-order at best buy at this moment i have one and i will have it on nov7 .but they have not charged my credit card and as of right now they have no clue if i can upgrade shipping to early am del for the nov7 .if i do nothing i could get it in the morning or i could get it at 6pm east coast time .the only good thing here is my street is empty by then( because i live in a shore town and all the lunchboxes have left) and i can hear the ups truck coming before i see it

Im sorry, but my brain LITTERALLY hurts aftertrying to read this..... Anyone care to decipher this ancient language?

I mean I think your complaint is that you may get it late in the day of release or in the morning? Thats all I could gather, and if thats the case, I dont see where thats the same as a whole week difference lol

ok in small word .your getting it so what if it a week late your still getting it correct

Seeing as they're trying to tell me todat that I'd be charged up to 10 days prior to the 7th and they're now saying it wont ship out until on the 7th which is the release date and I wont get it until 5 to 7 business days AFTER the 7th, I think I have the right to be a little confused and frustrated.....

Especially with just about, if not everyone here telling me I will still get it on the release date. Plus the day I preordered, I spoke with several reps that all stated I'd be charged a few days prior to the 7th, and unless something goes wrong I'd get it in the 7th.....
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
Switch FC:SW-5219-1008-0521

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
1 month ago#12
djwagon posted...
djwagon posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
Okay, can anyone help me out with this.... I preordered the Xbox One X Project Scorpio edition from the microsofr store online while they were up, and I have since today been told two totally different things....

1st time I was told that I would be charged 3 to 5 says before the 7th and I would recieve it on the day of release.

Today Ive been told by other reps that I would be charged on the 7th and I would recieve it 3 to 5 days after the release.... Like wtf.....

Has anyone delt with the Microsoft store and console preorders or physical game releases before? How has it been for you??

TC. at least you got your order in.

my advice would be to suck it up and wait for the 7th. if you get it day 1. amazing. if you get it week 2. tough s***. play forza which comes out a month before anyway on your current xbox... different retailer reps tell you different things at times., no logistics will ever be perfect every single time

Cant, been without an xbox one for like 3 or 4 months, not going to purchase another one when Ive already got the X preordered.... As for my question, Im sure you can see why there is confusion when im being told multiple things, yet even here im told on release day and charged a few days prior.......

your worry about that i pre-order at best buy at this moment i have one and i will have it on nov7 .but they have not charged my credit card and as of right now they have no clue if i can upgrade shipping to early am del for the nov7 .if i do nothing i could get it in the morning or i could get it at 6pm east coast time .the only good thing here is my street is empty by then( because i live in a shore town and all the lunchboxes have left) and i can hear the ups truck coming before i see it

Im sorry, but my brain LITTERALLY hurts aftertrying to read this..... Anyone care to decipher this ancient language?

I mean I think your complaint is that you may get it late in the day of release or in the morning? Thats all I could gather, and if thats the case, I dont see where thats the same as a whole week difference lol

ok in small word .your getting it so what if it a week late your still getting it correct

Seeing as they're trying to tell me todat that I'd be charged up to 10 days prior to the 7th and they're now saying it wont ship out until on the 7th which is the release date and I wont get it until 5 to 7 business days AFTER the 7th, I think I have the right to be a little confused and frustrated.....

Especially with just about, if not everyone here telling me I will still get it on the release date. Plus the day I preordered, I spoke with several reps that all stated I'd be charged a few days prior to the 7th, and unless something goes wrong I'd get it in the 7th.....

i agree you have right on being worry ..i have paperwork saying i am getting it on launch .i also have confirmed with best buy i am on record having it .the only thing worry me now except shipping is the credit card not being charged
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: twiztidfreak6t9

twiztidfreak6t9
4 weeks ago#13
https://i.imgur.com/J68EX1i.png

I guess i should have just scrolled down on the site and I would have had my answer lol
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
Switch FC:SW-5219-1008-0521
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X preorder from Microsoft store...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived