Do you think the next Halo will come out this gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think the next Halo will come out this gen?

User Info: MWXIII

MWXIII
4 weeks ago#1
im starting to think the next halo and gears will be on whatever next gen xbox there is
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII NSW- 772023730916 Steam - TyrXIII/Tyr Above All B.Net - MWXIII

User Info: United_States

United_States
4 weeks ago#2
I think we'll see Halo 6 before the end of 2019, and I don't believe there be a new generation by then.
Kifflom, brother-brother! Kraff be praised!

User Info: AshleyGreene74

AshleyGreene74
4 weeks ago#3
Seems like 343 are really keeping mum regarding Halo 6, and taking their time on it. I don't think it'll be released in 2018, so I'm guessing mid to late 2019. I also don't believe there will be a new gen Xbox out in 2019, it'll still be the Xbox One X.
Nobody should have any illusion about the possibility of gaining military superiority over Russia. We will never allow this to happen - Vladimir Putin

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
4 weeks ago#4
Nov 2018
u avin a giggle there m8?

User Info: FTWWholeFnShow

FTWWholeFnShow
4 weeks ago#5
Funk Yeah. In calling Halo 6 November 18
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/
Xbox One; Bennyhanna79

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
4 weeks ago#6
I will launch holiday time 2018 or march 2019 because crackdown or gears 5 will come out as well.

User Info: Stratoz

Stratoz
4 weeks ago#7
305michael305 posted...
I will launch holiday time 2018 or march 2019 because crackdown or gears 5 will come out as well.

Why would they release in the beginning of the year? Halo has always been a game that released in Q3/Q4 of a year.

I believe Halo 6 will be released in 2019. There hasn't been so much as a teaser released this year and I just can't see Halo doing a Fallout 4 where they first show it off at E3 and then quickly release it months later. Halo doesn't have any impact anymore or else Halo Wars 2 would have sold over a million.

User Info: -Lo-

-Lo-
4 weeks ago#8
AshleyGreene74 posted...
Seems like 343 are really keeping mum regarding Halo 6, and taking their time on it. I don't think it'll be released in 2018, so I'm guessing mid to late 2019. I also don't believe there will be a new gen Xbox out in 2019, it'll still be the Xbox One X.

You mean X1. Halo 6 (if they're smart) will be a launch title for next gen, much like Gears 5 should be. The X1X is merely an upgraded 1 and it's done. It failed. The next gen box was being developed side by side and will be here by 2020.

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
4 weeks ago#9
LanternOfAsh posted...
Nov 2018
GamerTag: Major Sousa
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think the next Halo will come out this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived