Alien isolation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Alien isolation

User Info: ChubbierTube

ChubbierTube
4 weeks ago#11
Whiterabbit13 posted...
last gen? you mean, this is a port of the 360 game? great, just great

Fun games are fun.
Don't judge me, monkey.

User Info: Twinmold

Twinmold
4 weeks ago#12
Lmao what?! Hahah, WHAT!? In what world is Alien Isolation bad graphically?

I have an important site several of you should seriously consider visiting.

www.lenscrafters.com
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 weeks ago#13
I thought the game looked good.
Never before has a generation so diligently recorded themselves accomplishing so little.

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
4 weeks ago#14
Unless the Xbone version is a lot worse than the PS4 version then I think the game looks great.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: Whiterabbit13

Whiterabbit13
4 weeks ago#15
one thing i'll never understand is how you can pump the alien full of lead with a shotgun, fry it with the flamethrower and hit it with a pipe bomb and it will survive all that. there's a willing suspension of belief, and then there's this. the alien should be dead 10 times over. and the final appearance is a cop out.

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
4 weeks ago#16
This isn't Aliens. This is a sequel to the first movie where the alien was a threat and some sort of evil being, not an overly squishy bug.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: zombody

zombody
4 weeks ago#17
Of all the complaints about Alien Isolation, this is the first time I've ever seen one about graphics.

The game looks great, maybe some people are still playing on tv's from the 70's?
This George Carlin quote sums up Meta Critic..."Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

User Info: natevines

natevines
4 weeks ago#18
zombody posted...
Of all the complaints about Alien Isolation, this is the first time I've ever seen one about graphics.

The game looks great, maybe some people are still playing on tv's from the 70's?

Ironic because the game was actually going for a 70s look.

User Info: Januzaj_Dragon

Januzaj_Dragon
4 weeks ago#19
Whiterabbit13 posted...
last gen? you mean, this is a port of the 360 game? great, just great

The game came out 3 years ago. It was in development for about 3 years as well so It wasn't going to be able to take advantsge of the current gen consoles if were in a midphase generation. Games like Evil Within 1 also suffered that too.

User Info: Larni69

Larni69
4 weeks ago#20
Whiterabbit13 posted...
one thing i'll never understand is how you can pump the alien full of lead with a shotgun, fry it with the flamethrower and hit it with a pipe bomb and it will survive all that. there's a willing suspension of belief, and then there's this. the alien should be dead 10 times over. and the final appearance is a cop out.

The pulse rifle rounds used by the marines were explosive rounds. The only time a shot gun was seen to kill a drone was when Hicks shoved it into one's mouth.

When Gorman and Vasquez bought it Gorman's pistol rounds could be seen bouncing off the drones's head.

In the novelisation of Alien the alien was described to be regenerating with alarming alacrity.
How do I change my name?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Alien isolation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived