Are you skipping work/school on nov 7th

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you skipping work/school on nov 7th

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
2 months ago#11
-Lo- posted...
Why? There's nothing important happening on that day.

You're trying entirely too much.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
2 months ago#12
I'm taking off the 8th. Since mine is coming from Amazon I won't get it until the afternoon of the 7th anyway. Taking off the 8th gives me a full day.
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 months ago#13
DigitalFury_
No. Why the hell would I skip work for a video game console?

Edgy as f***!

Maybe there could be something about doing a thing you enjoy, you know not letting life suck the f***ing soul out of you.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
2 months ago#14
CapwnD posted...
DigitalFury_

Edgy as f***!

Maybe there could be something about doing a thing you enjoy, you know not letting life suck the f***ing soul out of you.

Going to work is edgy? What the hell...?
Currently Playing: The Witcher 3 Complete Edition

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
2 months ago#15
I'm not but I'll be able to pick one of my preorders up in the morning and get it set up because I don't work until the afternoon. I should have about 3 hours to get home, unbox it, and try out a game. That's if my GameStop doesn't do a midnight launch too.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
2 months ago#16
considering the games will be the same as november 6th, and october, basically.

i dont see why anyone would be that hyped. if like halo 6 or scalebound launched on nov 7th, id understand the hype.

i only skip work for watching E3 and PSX., and for mainline final fantasy title and mainline kingdom hearts game. aside from FFXVs where i skipped work for 2 days, i likely wont do that again until KH3 or FF7remake.

User Info: Jamin

Jamin
2 months ago#17
DigitalFury_ posted...

Would you request off for a game? I would do it if I were planning a coop game with some of my brothers or a close friend.
"Medals don't help me sleep at night, Lambert." -- Sam Fisher

User Info: DontCry

DontCry
2 months ago#18
DigitalFury_ posted...

This lol
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you're a troll.

User Info: ryanrolain

ryanrolain
2 months ago#19
I did for psvr, however for prettier versions of games I already own I can wait to collect it on the way home, assuming I don't cancel my pre order before then. Which before I'm slammed is more a comment on the my interest in 3rd party games for the rest of the year.

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
2 months ago#20
Jamin posted...
DigitalFury_ posted...

Would you request off for a game? I would do it if I were planning a coop game with some of my brothers or a close friend.

No. I live in New England and don't like cold and snow (I know, I know...) so my vacation time is reserved for the few months when the weather is nice enough to spend time with my family outdoors. Beach days, hiking, stuff like that. And holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. I would not waste (relative to me) vacation time just to play video games. The video game console will be there when I get home, the time I get to spend with my family is gone with no chance to make it up once it's past.
Currently Playing: The Witcher 3 Complete Edition
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you skipping work/school on nov 7th

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived