Are you skipping work/school on nov 7th

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you skipping work/school on nov 7th

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
2 months ago#41
djwagon posted...
flame030191 posted...
djwagon posted...
flame030191 posted...
djwagon posted...
same thing i do every day.wake up play video games after breakfest play till lunch .go to the beach surf fish till dusk come back have dinner and decide what to do after that .it is so nice to be retired from the working class and i am really retired NOT without a job

In other words:

http://imgur.com/DtfifN3

lol sure thing go look up the price for sony stock when the ps2 came out .then look up when it a hundred dollars a share .i owned 5 grand worth of stock .when ps2 launched i sold all my shares at a 100 dollars a share .then rebought sony stock .when the ps3 came out .i owned mircosoft shares since 2002 .now on to apple stock .i think the last split was number 9 i could go on .but seeing as your a troll why waste my time

I can easily look up Sony's stock.

Where do I look up where you owned stock?

learn to read i said it already i am mistaken it was ps1 not ps2 ..i also owned pepsi and coke stock.plus shares in a couple oil companies.when i was growing up instead of wasting my money i put it away in bonds and stocks

You still didn't specify where I need to go to look up where you specifically own stock.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
2 months ago#42
Hell yeah. Skipping work entirely to spend time with my Xbox One X.

Hell, already put in a request for time for 2 weeks starting November 7th. Gonna enjoy the Xbox One X in all it's 4k glory.

Nipples hard as hell for that Gears of War 4k.
Cuckle doodle doo

User Info: SuperHoneyBunny

SuperHoneyBunny
2 months ago#43
I don't work.
I get my video game consoles from the government.

User Info: gvamp

gvamp
2 months ago#44
I work in retail so I took a little mini vacation to mentally prep myself for the holiday season during that week. I originally had it scheduled the week before but since I'm doing a CoD: WW2 event I delayed it to the day of COD and come back the 9th.

Going to spend my time playing Rise of the Tomb Raider finally. I knew there was a reason I put off playing it.
Proud owner of the following systems Xbox 360, Xbox One S, PS4 Pro, New 3DS XL, Wii U, Switch and a Gaming PC. Soon the Xbox One X

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
2 months ago#45
flame030191 posted...
djwagon posted...
flame030191 posted...
djwagon posted...
flame030191 posted...
djwagon posted...
same thing i do every day.wake up play video games after breakfest play till lunch .go to the beach surf fish till dusk come back have dinner and decide what to do after that .it is so nice to be retired from the working class and i am really retired NOT without a job

In other words:

http://imgur.com/DtfifN3

lol sure thing go look up the price for sony stock when the ps2 came out .then look up when it a hundred dollars a share .i owned 5 grand worth of stock .when ps2 launched i sold all my shares at a 100 dollars a share .then rebought sony stock .when the ps3 came out .i owned mircosoft shares since 2002 .now on to apple stock .i think the last split was number 9 i could go on .but seeing as your a troll why waste my time

I can easily look up Sony's stock.

Where do I look up where you owned stock?

learn to read i said it already i am mistaken it was ps1 not ps2 ..i also owned pepsi and coke stock.plus shares in a couple oil companies.when i was growing up instead of wasting my money i put it away in bonds and stocks

You still didn't specify where I need to go to look up where you specifically own stock.
ok i done playing lets see how i can make someone do a brain fart on you.if you are that lazy i stand by my earlier post i do not waste my time making small talk with a troll
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
2 months ago#46
bojangles22 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
skermac posted...
To spend time with your one x?

Gotta be home for the deliveries so I'm taking the day off...

Wow a whole day without a meltdown on GFAQS?

He's just taking the day off from posting here. Probably browsing Twitter/blogs/message boards and saving every single negative "launch day" post he can find to make some kind of X1X launch day disasters topic. The excitement everyone will be sharing here will piss him off way too much. Laylow will be crying next to him watching unboxing videos all day on YouTube.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
2 months ago#47
How can Quincy "take the day off" when he never has the day on. All hes going to be doing that day is Trolling this board with utter s***e, fake news articles and other rubbish.

He does not need to take the day off because his mum will be answering the door like she always does.

@quincy2000a

Post a picture to Imgur of your current Xbox and the receipts of your "five" Xbox One X Pre-Orders then post them here.

Edit out all the identifiable information first.

And also when November 7th comes take a picture of your "five" Xbox One X's stacked up in your hallway.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
2 months ago#48
agentspoon posted...
How can Quincy "take the day off" when he never has the day on. All hes going to be doing that day is Trolling this board with utter s***e, fake news articles and other rubbish.

He does not need to take the day off because his mum will be answering the door like she always does.

@quincy2000a

Post a picture to Imgur of your current Xbox and the receipts of your "five" Xbox One X Pre-Orders then post them here.

Edit out all the identifiable information first.

And also when November 7th comes take a picture of your "five" Xbox One X's stacked up in your hallway.

But that would expose him for the lying fraud that he has always been. Why do you think he's so unbelievably terrified of anyone knowing what his GT/PSN is? Him and Laylow are in the #sameboat
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: Iron_Legion27

Iron_Legion27
2 months ago#49
When the Xbox 360 launched in November 2005 I was a high school senior and I was just about to turn 18 . I totally ditched school that day and stood in line in front of Best Buy hoping to score a console. It was freezing outside that day too but I managed to get one. My parents allowed me to do that because my birthday was a week after it launched and I was doing well in school so they were like why not ha. But currently, I am having my Xbox One X shipped to my house. I don't think I will take the day off or anything this time.
PSN ID- bgwarmachine18
Xbox Live Gamertag- ShadowBoXer30

User Info: xFrostxPhoenix

xFrostxPhoenix
2 months ago#50
Nah . I'm waiting on Black Friday weekend to pick up a nice OLED TV.
I'm eyeing that beautiful LG E7 series. BestBuy at my house as the 55" on "sale" for $2500 but it also comes with like another $600 4K LG TV. I was so tempted to pick it up.
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you skipping work/school on nov 7th

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived