Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite 6 DLC fighters announced.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite 6 DLC fighters announced.

User Info: abbylover1

abbylover1
2 months ago#21
VENOMOUS75 posted...
Agent venom is alright, but firstly, I've never been a fan of flash Thompson, and there's the problem of making the symbiote a force for good. Seems weird to name a good guy "venom"

My main issue is, Eddie Brock was the perfect venom. A person who hates Spiderman merged with a creature who was spurned by the same guy . They overused him during the 90s, but he could have been the next green goblin if written better... Let's not mention the lethal protector bit.

Tbh I liked lethal protector. It was nice that he eventually buried the hatchet with peter imo.
Abby<3

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
2 months ago#22
abbylover1 posted...
VENOMOUS75 posted...
Agent venom is alright, but firstly, I've never been a fan of flash Thompson, and there's the problem of making the symbiote a force for good. Seems weird to name a good guy "venom"

My main issue is, Eddie Brock was the perfect venom. A person who hates Spiderman merged with a creature who was spurned by the same guy . They overused him during the 90s, but he could have been the next green goblin if written better... Let's not mention the lethal protector bit.

Tbh I liked lethal protector. It was nice that he eventually buried the hatchet with peter imo.

Don't get me wrong, it was an interesting arc, but the whole anti hero thing never worked for me. Besides not long after lethal protector, Eddie was trying to sign up with the sinister Six so he could get a piece of Pete.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: Yo_Blaze

Yo_Blaze
2 months ago#23
Red venom alt is definitely coming.

I'm still holding out hope they can strike a deal and season 2 has at least 2 X-men.

They really need to add Necalli (SF5) and Asura (Asura's Wrath) to help represent the capcom side.
NBA:OKC,CHI,MIA,DET

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
2 months ago#24
d3z1i0b posted...
From the link:

We've played through Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite's story mode and you'll spot a few of the DLC characters in there.

So characters are already finished and on disk, but being held back to sell as dlc later.

People really shouldn't jump to conclusions like this. Just because you see a character model in some cutscenes doesn't mean the moves, their animations, the sounds or the balance is there and finished.

The first six DLC characters in SF5 appeared in some of the default character's story modes and the main story itself, but they weren't on disc.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
2 months ago#25
VENOMOUS75 posted...

I think the V-Man capturing Parkers Parents after beating the snot out of Spider-Man 3 or 4 times was approaching Green Goblin levels of evil. I agree with you on Lethal Protector although I did enjoy the Life Foundation symbiotes. Overall Brock has been written well if you don't count the later s*** after he decided to become a good guy.
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

User Info: AnonymousFriend

AnonymousFriend
2 months ago#26
d3z1i0b posted...
agentspoon posted...
How many are already on the disk?

From the link:

We've played through Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite's story mode and you'll spot a few of the DLC characters in there.

So characters are already finished and on disk, but being held back to sell as dlc later.

You have Sigma, Monster Hunter Girl and Black Panther in CGI cutscenes.
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite 6 DLC fighters announced.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived