Can anyone confirm this ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can anyone confirm this ?

User Info: K2000kidd

K2000kidd
2 months ago#1
A coworker told me when your sub is about to expire the 39.99/12 month deal in the Marketplace can pop quite often he swears its the only time he renews via console
If you believe in Leprechauns 110%, and are PROUD of it, make this your signature.
XBL: Bzzkll2k15

User Info: rsizzle619

rsizzle619
2 months ago#2
It can happen, sometimes even lower than that price. Seems random on that part
GamerTag: Rasy2kG - SW-3615-5683-4116 - http://itsmyurls.com/rasy2kg

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
2 months ago#3
I wouldn't say confirm but I've had it happen where they offered $1 to renew for a month. But I don't know if it's during holidays or not.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: thedude008

thedude008
2 months ago#4
dunno if it's a certainty, but it happened the last 2 times for me.
right about to expire i get a 33% off ad.
want options for xbox to shut down or standby when pressing the guide button? (instead of going through settings)
add a vote: http://tinyurl.com/hwweyup

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
2 months ago#5
K2000kidd posted...
A coworker told me when your sub is about to expire the 39.99/12 month deal in the Marketplace can pop quite often he swears its the only time he renews via console

hey tc make sure you stack for three years at that price .if they had the kind card you could have your hands on i buy 6 years worth for each of my 4 tags

before someone comes in here and says your not allowed to stack years pre - mircosoft .kind strange in june i stacked three years on four accounts and i do not have to worry about anything till 12/25/2020
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: the_lpt

the_lpt
2 months ago#6
djwagon posted...
hey tc make sure you stack for three years at that price .if they had the kind card you could have your hands on i buy 6 years worth for each of my 4 tags

i dont think you need to buy gold for each individual account anymore, since a single gamertags can share their gold privileges. Providing they are playing on the same system the gold account is set to home, or currently logged into.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
2 months ago#7
the_lpt posted...
djwagon posted...

i dont think you need to buy gold for each individual account anymore, since a single gamertags can share their gold privileges. Providing they are playing on the same system the gold account is set to home, or currently logged into.

i understand that point I was just warning people that they can still stack up to three years of live .because in another topic about live the thread creator was told ny mircosoft you can not stack
first post from this link
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/75785812
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
2 months ago#8
This happened to me once, I usually buy a code online but they gave me a deal which was only like £2 more, so I took that for convenience.
PC, Xbox One, PS4 Pro.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can anyone confirm this ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived