how is zombi?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how is zombi?

User Info: bluefantasy

bluefantasy
4 weeks ago#1
anyone play it?

User Info: natevines

natevines
4 weeks ago#2
Definitely has a last-gen feel to it, but I liked it for what it was. Don't expect a big budget game or anything, but a fun little semi open-world, non-linear zombie game.

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
4 weeks ago#3
I only played it for Wii U, but it's pretty fun and worth it for a bargain price.
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: Bobsy84

Bobsy84
4 weeks ago#4
I liked it, i really enjoyed the survival and item collection side of the game. It was a cool game mechanic to have to go back and get your stuff with a fresh character when you died. Loved the London setting, shame the graphics are a bit dated but it still hooked me with the fun gameplay.

User Info: Chewie212

Chewie212
4 weeks ago#5
It's good. I've played through it twice.

I was pretty impressed on Wii U, until I died in the "place of no return" and got sent back to my base afterwards, at which point I noticed that all of my fast travel points had been reset and weren't available. I had to go through the map to get there, find my body, etc. which was a slog.

It was better the 2nd time

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
4 weeks ago#6
Played it originally on the wii u, I'm not a fan but if you can get it cheap its a pretty competent game and you may enjoy it more than I did.
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
4 weeks ago#7
It loses a lot in its port, if I'm honest. The Wii U original really adds extra little layers of horror in there (like rummaging through a bag on the gamepad whilst the TV is blurred out, despite the fact you can still hear the shambling dead getting closer is honest-to-god nerve-wracking).

Zombi U and Rayman Legends are perhaps the two games I would definitely say buy the Wii U version of, long before you pick up the PS4 or Xbox One versions (if that's an option).
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
4 weeks ago#8
It was made for the WiiU's game pad and touchscreen. I can't play the port. We got it free on PS+ and I couldn't stand it, even with the better resolution and bump in visuals.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#9
First Person State of Decay without Base Building
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: bluefantasy

bluefantasy
4 weeks ago#10
SigmaLongshot posted...
It loses a lot in its port, if I'm honest. The Wii U original really adds extra little layers of horror in there (like rummaging through a bag on the gamepad whilst the TV is blurred out, despite the fact you can still hear the shambling dead getting closer is honest-to-god nerve-wracking).

Zombi U and Rayman Legends are perhaps the two games I would definitely say buy the Wii U version of, long before you pick up the PS4 or Xbox One versions (if that's an option).

wow sucls how company want to port games all over the place.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how is zombi?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived