To people who own pdp controllers (or anyone else)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To people who own pdp controllers (or anyone else)

User Info: TheReverseFlash

TheReverseFlash
2 months ago#1
So ive come to find a Xbox one controller i like. Only problem is its a 3rd party pdp controller. Now I dont know much about pdp although ive heard that they mostly fail after a month or 2

NOW i was wondering if i could take off the pdp Halo Wars 2 faceplate and put it on a regular controller? (or any pdp faceplate)

PDP: https://gameidealist.com/wp-content/uploads/Halo-Wars-2-Banished-Official-Wired-Controller-for-Xbox-One-1.jpg
Im being extremely clever up here and theres no one to stand around looking impressed! Whats the point in having you all?

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
2 months ago#2
No.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: TheReverseFlash

TheReverseFlash
2 months ago#3
hmm... Very helpful... Thanks for the detailed response...

I dont mind if I had to sand down the top would at least the bottom half fit?
Im being extremely clever up here and theres no one to stand around looking impressed! Whats the point in having you all?

User Info: KiltyMcBagpipes

KiltyMcBagpipes
2 months ago#4
Nobody is going to know this. You will have to try it yourself and report back. If your willing to sand and glue to get it to work, then yeah, you can probably make it work. It may look like s*** though.
i7 Extreme 6950X | 4x MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 128GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 2TB SSD (RAID)

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
2 months ago#5
TheReverseFlash posted...
hmm... Very helpful... Thanks for the detailed response...

"No" is all the response you need. It won't fit.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
2 months ago#6
You could buy a regular controller and get someone to score that design in for you.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To people who own pdp controllers (or anyone else)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived