Phil Promoted to EVP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Phil Promoted to EVP

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#141
Rings posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Rings posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Rings posted...
Eh-Red posted...
Fishels posted...
it's an almost true statement

LMFAO! What a ridiculous argument! I have seen some really ignorant things on this site over the years but this one takes the cake! "Almost true"! Frigging hilarious!

I almost dated Taylor Swift.

I mean, one time we were in the same city at the same time... So me dating her is an almost true statement.

Taylor Swift? I would almost hit that.

Seriously, stay away from my future ex-wife.

Not crazy about how she always plays the victim, but I can look past that when I'm wiping my ass with $100 bills.

Well, no problem then. I wouldn't want to interfere with $100 bills and skat sessions. She is all yours.

How else would I get the bills to stick to the wall?

Too far?

Never. Just don't involve PETA.
PSN: Kvally, XBL: xHedon, Steam: Kvally. PS Pro, Xbox One S, Windows PC.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 weeks ago#142
The_Hedon posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
Bold where I said that. Go on.

I would be happy to. You are saying Forza Motorsport 6 on the Xbox One is the same as Apex on Windows 10, right? That is what you said, even though APEX only has 25% of the features and content of Forza Motorsport 6 on Xbox One.

So if those are the same, then explain how these are different:

Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One
Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10 PC

With the above scenario, you buy the game once and you can play it on both Windows 10 devices, they share all the same content, you need one Xbox Live Gold account to play online, one Microsoft Account to buy the game, you can cross play on both Windows 10 devices, you cross chat with the one account on both devices, you have one shared friends list, your achievements are shared, your save is shared, both are running the game on Windows 10 and both have different hardware.

Yet those are considered 2 different games (Forza 7 on Xbox One and Forza 7 on PC)

but then we are told

Uncharted 4 on PS4
Uncharted 4 on PS Pro

With the above scenario, you buy the game once and you can play it on both PlayStation devices, you need one PSN+ account to play online, one Sony account to buy the game, you can cross play on both PS devices, you cross chat with the one account on both devices, you have one shared friends list, your achievements are shared, your save is shared, both are running the game on PlayStation OS and both have different hardware.

So if those have ALL those similarities, but the Xbox version and PC version are SO different that the game is not considered exclusive, and the PS game is considered exclusive...then how on f***ing earth can Forza 6 Motorsport for Xbox and Apex for PC be THE SAME, even though one is 75% different than the other.

It's like that SAME BOAT all over again, but with Quincy signed in under an alt again?

You actually think this is a valid argument? Multiplatform. Break the word down. What does "multi" mean? More than one. So how the f*** do you get "XB1 and PC are the same platform" from "Forza 6 is multiplatform"? Are PS4 and XB1 the same platform as well because they both have Mortal Kombat X? Using your logic, they sure would be. Luckily, for those of us living in reality, Mortal Kombat X is simply a multiplatform game.

You know what else was multiplatform? Doom. The original Doom, ported to f***ing everything. Every single port was different. Every single one had stages from the campaign cut. Every single f***ing one was still Doom with missing stages. THPS3 and 4 one PSone were also still THPS3 and 4 with missing stages and characters. Injustice on WiiU is still Injustice with missing characters. Mortal Kombat on Gameboy, Mortal Kombat 2 on Gameboy, Mortal Kombat 3 on Gameboy, Mortal Kombat 4 on Gameboy Color, and Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance on Gameboy Advance are still those games with missing characters and stages. So tell me, in your infinite wisdom, how is Forza 6 not Forza 6? And try not to trip over yourself coming up with more asinine bulls*** about "well those must both be the same machine now". It didn't work, you just exposed your own ignorance to all things gaming.

https://i.imgur.com/oXasqtV.gif
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: Andreas2402

Andreas2402
4 weeks ago#143
starting to think ronburgundy's a stalker of laylow, not too far fetched, is it? he postd in 99.9% of his topics.
The bigger the lie, the more they believe

User Info: Fishels

Fishels
4 weeks ago#144
Eh-Red posted...
Fishels posted...

LMFAO! What a ridiculous argument! I have seen some really ignorant things on this site over the years but this one takes the cake! "Almost true"! Frigging hilarious!

It is almost true. There are almost no Xbox exclusives not on the PC.

It's just like whe people say Wii U has NO games.

Everyone with a brain knows that's not a literal statement.

But go on guys. I'm waiting for that list of Xbox one games that aren't on PC. I don't care that they are on PC.

I just think it's funny people are pretending that Xbox has this large catalog of games that are not on the PC and that most of PlayStation's exclusive games are also on PC just like xbox( not even close to true).

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
4 weeks ago#145
Some people on this forum are almost completely broken, which I learned on this thread, means that it's probably 100% spot on.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. - Anton Ego

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#146
n00bsaib0t posted...
The_Hedon posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

I would be happy to. You are saying Forza Motorsport 6 on the Xbox One is the same as Apex on Windows 10, right? That is what you said, even though APEX only has 25% of the features and content of Forza Motorsport 6 on Xbox One.

With the above scenario, you buy the game once and you can play it on both Windows 10 devices, they share all the same content, you need one Xbox Live Gold account to play online, one Microsoft Account to buy the game, you can cross play on both Windows 10 devices, you cross chat with the one account on both devices, you have one shared friends list, your achievements are shared, your save is shared, both are running the game on Windows 10 and both have different hardware.

Yet those are considered 2 different games (Forza 7 on Xbox One and Forza 7 on PC)

but then we are told

Uncharted 4 on PS4
Uncharted 4 on PS Pro

With the above scenario, you buy the game once and you can play it on both PlayStation devices, you need one PSN+ account to play online, one Sony account to buy the game, you can cross play on both PS devices, you cross chat with the one account on both devices, you have one shared friends list, your achievements are shared, your save is shared, both are running the game on PlayStation OS and both have different hardware.

So if those have ALL those similarities, but the Xbox version and PC version are SO different that the game is not considered exclusive, and the PS game is considered exclusive...then how on f***ing earth can Forza 6 Motorsport for Xbox and Apex for PC be THE SAME, even though one is 75% different than the other.

It's like that SAME BOAT all over again, but with Quincy signed in under an alt again?

You actually think this is a valid argument? Multiplatform. Break the word down. What does "multi" mean? More than one. So how the f*** do you get "XB1 and PC are the same platform" from "Forza 6 is multiplatform"? Are PS4 and XB1 the same platform as well because they both have Mortal Kombat X? Using your logic, they sure would be. Luckily, for those of us living in reality, Mortal Kombat X is simply a multiplatform game.

You know what else was multiplatform? Doom. The original Doom, ported to f***ing everything. Every single port was different. Every single one had stages from the campaign cut. Every single f***ing one was still Doom with missing stages. THPS3 and 4 one PSone were also still THPS3 and 4 with missing stages and characters. Injustice on WiiU is still Injustice with missing characters. Mortal Kombat on Gameboy, Mortal Kombat 2 on Gameboy, Mortal Kombat 3 on Gameboy, Mortal Kombat 4 on Gameboy Color, and Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance on Gameboy Advance are still those games with missing characters and stages. So tell me, in your infinite wisdom, how is Forza 6 not Forza 6? And try not to trip over yourself coming up with more asinine bulls*** about "well those must both be the same machine now". It didn't work, you just exposed your own ignorance to all things gaming.

So you are telling me the Forza 6 and Apex are the same and PS Pro is the same platform as the PS4. And you are telling me that both Windows 10 devices are the same platforms. Got it. I just needed to know what rule you followed. Now we all know.

BTW where is your rule made official?

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 weeks ago#147
The_Hedon posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
The_Hedon posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

but then we are told

Uncharted 4 on PS4
Uncharted 4 on PS Pro

Reading comprehension is hard.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#148
n00bsaib0t posted...
The_Hedon posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
The_Hedon posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

but then we are told

Uncharted 4 on PS4
Uncharted 4 on PS Pro

Reading comprehension is hard.

Same boat

User Info: Eh-Red

Eh-Red
4 weeks ago#149
Fishels posted...
Eh-Red posted...
Fishels posted...

But go on guys. I'm waiting for that list of Xbox one games that aren't on PC. I don't care that they are on PC.

I just think it's funny people are pretending that Xbox has this large catalog of games that are not on the PC and that most of PlayStation's exclusive games are also on PC just like xbox( not even close to true).

LMFAO! The ignorance is really strong in this one! I don't care about you guys arguing semantics over a marketing term. I'm just laughing at you using the term "almost true". I should have guessed someone using that terminology would be too ignorant to get why me and others are laughing at him lol!

User Info: Rings

Rings
4 weeks ago#150
Eh-Red posted...
Fishels posted...
Eh-Red posted...
Fishels posted...

LMFAO! The ignorance is really strong in this one! I don't care about you guys arguing semantics over a marketing term. I'm just laughing at you using the term "almost true". I should have guessed someone using that terminology would be too ignorant to get why me and others are laughing at him lol!

It reminds me of that "alternate facts" lady on TV.
Xbox One S (Blue Limited Edition)
Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40gHz / 16GB RAM / GeForce GTX 960 / 500GB SSD / 2TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Phil Promoted to EVP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived