When the hell is PUBG coming out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When the hell is PUBG coming out?

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
2 months ago#21
TreGooda posted...
I already have 300 hours on PUBG and can't wait to play some more this weekend. It only has one map and has a lot of stuff to be added. It's one of the best games ever made. I can't remember the last time I had this much excitement with a game (especially a shooter). I feel I would have to go all the way back to Battlefield 1942, SOCOM or Halo 2.

Damn. That's saying a lot. I hope I feel the same when I finally get my hands on it.
I remeber those Socom and Halo 2 days.
Pure gaming bliss.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: AluminumWater

AluminumWater
2 months ago#22
Been wondering the same thing.

At the very least we do get to watch fanboys try and belittle the game. Thats always fun.

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
2 months ago#23
I still think it will be December like around Christmas.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Man got me a 9 and she sexy.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 months ago#24
ryanrolain posted...
CapwnD posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
Pubg is king

12 million others agree with you.

To put that number into perspective, consider that it's only on one platform and that number is in the past 5 months. Compare that to a hugely successfully selling game, GTA5 which is on 4 platforms (360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4) and has sold 80 million in 4 years. That's 20 million per year divided by 4 consoles.

I'm not saying it's selling better than GTA5 but it's an incredibly impressive number.

It's a great number, no denying the success, but let's not extrapolate, especially if talking about how successful the transition to console will be.

Sure, and my intent wasn't to extrapolate, I just think it's fascinating where the game stands now. I was curious so I thought I would compare it to another massively successful game.

But if I was to extrapolate anything, I would say it's going to be huge on consoles too.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: natevines

natevines
2 months ago#25
Excited for it but I still have no idea what the acronym stands for

User Info: moloko

moloko
2 months ago#26
natevines posted...

Player Unknown's Battle Grounds
http://www.thejimquisition.com /the-best-of-gamefaqs-uncharted-4quantum-break-temper-tantrum/

User Info: natevines

natevines
2 months ago#27
moloko posted...
natevines posted...

They really should've opted for something better. It may as well be "Generic Combat Simulator." PUBG doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, either. It sounds like a crappy hipster bar.

Update: GPub in Providence, RI features "Scratch kitchen, over 50 beers, seasonal craft cocktails.17 LED TVs, billiards, foosball, air hockey and shuffleboard.": http://www.providencegpub.com/

I knew it.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 months ago#28
natevines posted...
moloko posted...
natevines posted...

They really should've opted for something better. It may as well be "Generic Combat Simulator." PUBG doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, either. It sounds like a crappy hipster bar.

Update: GPub in Providence, RI features "Scratch kitchen, over 50 beers, seasonal craft cocktails.17 LED TVs, billiards, foosball, air hockey and shuffleboard.": http://www.providencegpub.com/

I knew it.

http://www.providencegpub.com/team/
I kind of want to bang Rebecca.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: Nevercomingdown

Nevercomingdown
2 months ago#29
natevines posted...
moloko posted...
natevines posted...

I knew it.

I guess they should've. It's already got the highest concurrent player count on steam ever, so just imagine the potential if you helped them name it
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd

User Info: jairusmonillas

jairusmonillas
2 months ago#30
It's already out.

It's on Steam if you want to play the best and the most popular and the most populated platform for PUBG.
PC-Battlenet:JairusMonill#1876 Steam:jairusmonillas PSN:JairusMonillasR3
Excited for: NBA 2k18(enjoying), Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite(meh), Gran Turismo Sport
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When the hell is PUBG coming out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived